• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my reservation for 10/3!! And now, finally, I can say that my planning is completely finished. I can't believe I'll be at Disney next month!!

All of the thanks to @FastPasser. for the advice, and for essentially talking me into this party (indirectly). I know you'll probably have ridden off into the sunset by then, but if you're around I'd love to say hello. I am beyond excited for both this and the Star Wars party because of you.

Glad we FINALLY have dates and people are able to book this morning!!

Unfortunately the only date available during my trip is 9/7. I have a 6:55p ADR at 'Ohana that night and I'm not confident that even if were sat on time that there is enough time to eat and get over to Epcot by 9 so were going to pass unless we can move our ADR. SUPER BUMMED! :sad::sad::sad:
You could always book it anyway, then try to move the ADR and then drop whichever one you no longer need later.

Just curious...... how many are going for FEA and how many have booked this because it "may" be the last time you get to see Illuminations??
I am in the "Illuminations" group! :goodvibes

I'm booking it because I'd never heard about dessert parties before plus we want a really relaxed holiday this time. But it'll definitely be a bonus to get to watch it this way knowing it'll be my last trip to watch illuminations.

I just tried calling and they told me it was unavailable for my date! It shows as available when I try booking online- it just won’t do anything when I click on the time slot!
:sad2: That stinks!!! It literally took me less than 5 minutes.... including me taking time to find my CC...haha! I wasn't prepared to have a CM answer the phone right away!
Keep trying! maybe I got lucky with a fast CM.:flower1:
just saw your second post saying you got it!!! Yay!! we are there the day before! :goodvibes

Glad we FINALLY have dates and people are able to book this morning!!

Unfortunately the only date available during my trip is 9/7. I have a 6:55p ADR at 'Ohana that night and I'm not confident that even if were sat on time that there is enough time to eat and get over to Epcot by 9 so were going to pass unless we can move our ADR. SUPER BUMMED! :sad::sad::sad:

It's a close call. If you can make it depends a little how long the meal at Ohana takes, but also on how you would get to Epcot. I don't think you have to check in for the party at 9pm on the dot, you could probably get there for 9.30 unless you want to spend a full hour enjoying the treats before the fireworks. But like PP said, you can always try and move your reservation to an earlier time if you feel it's too close. An alternative is that you can always try and show up a bit early for Ohana as well and they might seat you early.

So, just want to make sure that my schedule is correct. We booked for Fri Nov. 30. It gave me an available start time of 8:30. So, my understanding would be that we can check in and party starts at about 8:15 and then IllumiNations would actually begin around 9:30, yes?

So, just want to make sure that my schedule is correct. We booked for Fri Nov. 30. It gave me an available start time of 8:30. So, my understanding would be that we can check in and party starts at about 8:15 and then IllumiNations would actually begin around 9:30, yes?

That is correct. Illuminations on your date is at 9:30pm.

Illuminations shifts to a 9:30pm time from Thanksgiving week through just before Christmas.

It's a close call. If you can make it depends a little how long the meal at Ohana takes, but also on how you would get to Epcot. I don't think you have to check in for the party at 9pm on the dot, you could probably get there for 9.30 unless you want to spend a full hour enjoying the treats before the fireworks. But like PP said, you can always try and move your reservation to an earlier time if you feel it's too close. An alternative is that you can always try and show up a bit early for Ohana as well and they might seat you early.

Yes, the plan is to keep checking for an earlier time or different day. We could try to arrive early as well, I just don't want the stress of rushing through dinner. I go more for the desserts and less the ride so arriving on time to enjoy the full hour is important. Hopefully I can get some ADR pixie dust to be able to keep our ADR and attend the party.

Why are there no dessert parties october 22nd thru the 30th?????

Is there a reason for this?

I’m there ten days and only 2 nights is the frozen party ?

I was wondering the same thing. Our trip is 10/24-10/30/18 and there are no parties during that time frame :(

Just trying to remind myself. Where is the party held? Norway pavilion area or elsewhere?

Just trying to remind myself. Where is the party held? Norway pavilion area or elsewhere?

The dessert part is only held in the loft in the Norwegian pavilion if the weather is bad. Otherwise it's held just by the lagoon close to where you enter WS and you can stay seated at your table during the fireworks.

That is correct. Illuminations on your date is at 9:30pm.

Illuminations shifts to a 9:30pm time from Thanksgiving week through just before Christmas.

I have a similar question. I just booked the party for 12/24, and it says the time is 9:30. However, I currently also have a Candlelight package booked the same evening for the 8:15 show. Are these both doable on the same night? I assumed that 9:30 means show up at 9:30...but is that correct? And even if it is 9:30, will the CP be done in time for us to get to the FEA party by 9:30? Or should I try to change my CP show time? Thanks in advance for any info/advice that anyone can provide. :)

This crude map may help. The yellow is the approximate party area - the red circle is the check-in area.

FEA Party Location.png

There should be signs out such as this:

IMG_5012.jpg

And this...

IMG_5017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter