“FUN & MORE” tickets

From the WDW website:

Water Park and Sports option: visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a certain number of visits to a water park or other Walt Disney World fun. A 1-day ticket allows one visit, a 3-day ticket allows 3 visits and a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits. For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
  • Disney's Blizzard Beach water park
  • Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park
  • NBA Experience
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
  • Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
  • Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
  • Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
  • Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
The Water Park and Sports option will be available for travel beginning on March 7, 2021.

The NBA Experience is not open, and ESPN availability depends on what events are scheduled; usually only of interest if a member of your party is involved.

OT: For all tickets with the water park, fun, sports, plus option and a finite number of visits:

Blizzard Beach in the morning, Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon, that's all -- Consumes no days and two visits with or without hopping on the ticket.

Blizzard Beach in the morning, Magic Kingdom in the afternoon, that's all -- Consumes one day and one visit with or without hopping.

(hypothetical and theoretical only, to date) Horseback riding, two visits -- Doing it once requires/consumes two visits.

Water park, etc. activities may be done in any order, combination, or repetition up to the number of visits on your ticket.

You can leave and return to the same place later in the day without consuming another visit although for some of the activities such as the golf you may do the activity only once per day.

Not sure whether theme park tickets with water parks and no hopping are still being sold.

Last edited:

Just ordered my tickets last week and wasn't allowed to add the water parks option, but was told that I can upgrade if the option does come open.

Just ordered my tickets last week and wasn't allowed to add the water parks option, but was told that I can upgrade if the option does come open.
Waterpark tickets just became available late last week -- maybe Thursday. You could add that to your tickets now, but at this point there is no harm in waiting. There currently is no reservation system in place, but I suggest keeping an eye on that because you'll need to add the tickets if reservations become required like for the theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter