“The Haunting of Hill House” on Netflix

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else started watching this one yet? I started today and I can’t stop watching it!
It’s definitely different than I was expecting.

I'm going to start it next week after school stuff dies down, I can't wait!!

I got it in my recommends, gonna check it out once I finish a couple other series/docs

I just heard about it today! I'm excited to give it a try this weekend.

This is my kind of thing and it's that time of year. Thanks for the reminder.

I remember the book and the first movie, but I never saw the remake. Is this supposed to be that same story, or a new twist on it?

I remember the book and the first movie, but I never saw the remake. Is this supposed to be that same story, or a new twist on it?
I feel as though it’s a new twist. It’s got a more psychological element to it. I could be wrong though. I get all of movies with “Haunting” in the title confused.

If you haven't seen the original The Haunting of Hill House,you really need to see it.Absolutely superb cast and scary as all get out.One scene will leave you needing to be peeled off the ceiling.

I started it Friday and finished it today ...
Loved it!
The back and forth sometimes had me re watching but I thought it was so well done and comes together at the ending superbly.

Ok im 5 episodes in and love it. Is this really related to the movies titled 'house on haunted hill' ? Its been a long time since ive seen the movie, but dont get the sense they are related.

Ok im 5 episodes in and love it. Is this really related to the movies titled 'house on haunted hill' ? Its been a long time since ive seen the movie, but dont get the sense they are related.
House on Haunted Hill is the great Vincent Price movie and has no relation to this show. The Haunting directed by Robert Wise is based on Shirley Jackson's book The Haunting of Hill House and that is what this is based on. There was also a horrible remake of the movie The Haunting which starred Liam Neeson.

I never saw the original movie, but did see the remake. I agree with the pp who said it was awful, really awful.
I watched the first episode of the series and liked it so I will continue it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter