๐Ÿ˜„160 Points AKL $18 pp. Can be used at all resorts! ๐ŸŽ‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnieforme

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
160 points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. Book a vacation for Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Spring Break, or Easter! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒท๐ŸฅThe Boardwalk Villas and Bay Lake Towers are a great place to see the celebration fireworks ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡ or keep it mellow and enjoy the serenity of the Animal Kingdom ๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ“. You really can't go wrong with any of the DVC resorts! Use by 8/31/24. Animal Kingdom home resort, but I can book at 14 other resorts. Reservation must be completed by August 31, 2024.
Renter pays PayPal fees. Let me know your resort, dates and room size so I can check availability for you. Please send any questions that you may have, I am happy to help!

Last edited:
Looking for August 4-11, 2024 AKL 1Bed Value Room 2 Adults 3 Kids

Also do you only accept Pay Pal? I'm in Canada so not sure how I can send Paypal in USD

Also do you only accept Pay Pal? I'm in Canada so not sure how I can send Paypal in USD

hello
only two of the nights are available: 8/5 & 8/6
would any other room type or resort work for you?

hello
only two of the nights are available: 8/5 & 8/6
would any other room type or resort work for you?

Open to other resorts. We like AKL (1bed) units over other resorts studios that sleep 5.
OKW (1bed) is an option but is a lot more points required from what I can see.
Trying to also keep within a certain budget due to currency exchange that kills Canadians

Unfortunately no it did not allow me to have access you PM you. Not sure if you are able to see if any resorts with studio(5 sleep) or 1 bed are available for Aug4-11 and let me know if there are a few option that would work with your 160 points and get back to me

Unfortunately no it did not allow me to have access you PM you. Not sure if you are able to see if any resorts with studio(5 sleep) or 1 bed are available for Aug4-11 and let me know if there are a few option that would work with your 160 points and get back to me

Last edited:
hello
the lowest 1 bedrooms are 195 points at animal kingdom and 190 points at old key west. only 8/5, 8/6 & 8/10 are available for the 1 bedroom value at animal kingdom

Hi! I'm looking for AKL value 2 bedroom 11/1-11/4.
Hello
I am sorry , value 2 bedrooms are not available
this is what is available for your dates:
kidani and jambo 2 bedroom savanna view
old key west and saratoga springs 2 bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter