01/06/07-01/10/07 Just a summary.

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
01/06/07 - Puck's dinner - The food was good for the most part but we were there for 1 hour and 40 minutes and they still didn't get the bill right. Probably will not go back.

01/07/07 - San Angel lunch - Food was fine, service was great but we are really repeat customers here for the atmosphere. If you feel the same way you might want to skip San Angel until the refurbishment is complete. The back of the restaurant is just a big wall (the tip of the mountain is visible).

01/07/07 - Kona's dinner - The best food and service of our trip this time. Stark contrast from the night at Puck's. We were in and out within 45-50 minutes without feeling rushed. Great waitress.

01/08/07 - 50's PT lunch - Good food and great service.

01/08/07 - Teppanyaki dinner - We were here I think the last night before they closed for refurbishment. Service and food were good. I think the chef was careless with the hot oil on the cooking surface - he splattered the couple next to me. It hit her skin and his shirt.

01/09/07 - Spoodle's dinner - Not their best night, we will try them again because we have had much better from them.

We also so ate at:
Cosmic Ray's - good
Flame Tree - good
SSR - AP - good
Earl of Sandwich - good

We had a really nice time but it was just too short a visit:sad:

Alice

Thanks for your summary. We are considering Kona, 50's PT and Teppanyaki for our next trip and I enjoyed hearing your opinions.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter