04/04/2014 3 Night Port Canaveral Disney Magic

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Fabulous! Welcome aboard!!

We are traveling with two other couples ...one with no kids and one with a 9 year old girl. Our two kids will be DS-7 and DD-6 when we sail.

dawminatrix said:
Fabulous! Welcome aboard!!

We are traveling with two other couples ...one with no kids and one with a 9 year old girl. Our two kids will be DS-7 and DD-6 when we sail.

We too are traveling with a couple other families. Are you interested in starting a FE exchange? I know I can start one and a FB group too if you are interested

Sure! If you want to head up the FE list, that sounds great! We will probably do it again, the kids love it :)

We are joining! We just booked this cruise as our comp (free) cruise. we were on the Oct 20th sailing of the Magic that was cancelled :( So glad there is a thread for this cruise. My name is Kathy and my DH is Jim. Just us 2 adults :)

We also booked the Feb 28th 3 night on the Magic too! So we are doing a B2B. First time ever for us. No cruise meet thread for the Feb 28th cruise so we will just have to hang out here :)

Glad you could join us Kathy!!! I have a couple in my little group coming that have no kids...they are big Disney ppl that are doing a Disney Cruise for the first time...I told them they will have a blast!!

:thumbsup2

LOL, I was like...how did you check in already?!?!?....then realized it was for the Feb 28th one :) :cool1:

patiently waiting for Jan 4th....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter