05-21-08 R.I.P. VMK - see ya real soon!

Coasterguy

YetiMan from the Boat. Roller Coasters and Ice Cre
We're gonna miss you. Thanks for the great memories and friendships.

2512462091_b586df34f2_o.jpg

2512462117_451c215587_o.jpg

thanks for that post :) I wanted to see the message.

vmkclose11.jpg

Good Night my wonderful friends! I really wish I could have closed with all of you :(
Hugs,
lady

Goodbye VMK, I will miss you lots!
I did not actually get on for the closing because I was watching the Idol finale, oh well.
See all of you on Toontwon or Pirates online!

Thanks for the post Coaster....I got DC'd about 9:45pm and could not get logged back in for some reason. I wondered what the final sign would say.

I had such a fun afternoon & evening visiting, chatting, dancing and playing wtih so many old and new friends. It was the ultimate hug fest, thats for sure!

I will miss the game and even more, the friendships I have made over all these years. I wish everybody well and hope to keep in touch with everybody in one way or another!

Here's Castle Forecourt with Hula and Matteekay...

CastleForecourtClosing.jpg

CastleForecourtClosingHula.jpg

EDIT:

And here's my go on the Flying Carpet... As you can see, I didn't exactly get down the controls and I ran into a tree...

FlyingCarpetintoatree.jpg

Aww, Pirate... watch out for that tree!

Hugs sir. I will watch Indy 4 soon and will have you with me in spirit!!

I wish I could have been with everyone from DIS tonight. I was certainly crying with everyone, and appreciate the hugs from all.

We're gonna miss you. Thanks for the great memories and friendships.

2512462091_b586df34f2_o.jpg

2512462117_451c215587_o.jpg

i found a lupol it sias to finish the tomorrowland game so we need to find one and finish it aengus ur theblast in space expert help us plz

I wish

This is obviously wishful thinking, but the main VMK page says "Until Open: 8:28"!!! I'm sure it's just running it's scheduled page, but you would think they would put up a notice that it was closed for good instead of teasing us... :(

take care,
Mark

The button is still there and it takes you to the typical login page, but it's immediately redirected back to the VMK home page (in a new window).

There's so much they could have done to make a "clean" exit for so little effort.

Now the main page is completely changed. *cries*

How did you get flying carpet magic? I thought they never released that??

Now the main page is completely changed. *cries*

How did you get flying carpet magic? I thought they never released that??

For a while near the end you could win one time use with Treasure Detector Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter