08/23 DisUnplugged show...............

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Hey folks I just wanted to say that today's DisUnplugged show reminds me of.............dare I say it.......the days of Dustin! :)

Hey I love Pete running the show..........and John and Kevin being John and Kevin. Today's show just seemed to have a bit of the zest........from the days when Dustin would fill in. Maybe it was the lack of air conditioning............maybe it was the mix of the crew. Gotta say I really enjoyed (and am still enjoying it.........we're mid cast :) ) this episode............lets do this type of grouping once a month.......or add back the 2nd hour.................hey I may be dreaming. :)

...........and Pete you still are the man!!!!!!!!! :-)

Doug :goofy:

Definitely was a fun show - I think some of the topics lent to that and I am sure the heat made people a little bit out of sorts and stuff but good job @Teleclashter

Craig did a great job hosting today's show. Heat be darned. He's the original teflon man.
And the Team really rallied and had his back.
Loved the fans. Had a whole Geisha or Mikado vibe going on in the studio.
T and Kathy were wonderful as always. :-)

Today was a fun episode!They were troopers for getting through the show with all that heat!

Loved it too. I have been watching earlier shows lately and it reminded me of a show John hosted once. Can't remember why Pete wasn't there but it off the rails early. Of course, John kept it in as much control as possible but it really looked like he was kind of enjoying the chaos himself. I knew Craig would do a good job, he does on the Universal shows as well.

Awesome show, lots of laughs, and got to give props to The Team for enduring the heat. And BIG kudos to Craig on the hosting job - WTG! By the way, @Teleclashter - I lived a lifelong dream, and also saw Aero on tour with Motley Crue - must have been the same tour! :) By the way - side note - I also agree that if Steven had done such a thing, I think he would have owned up to it, so I honestly do not think he did it on purpose at all. And after all this time, Disney - really??!!!! And I'm saying it 'cause that's what I think, not 'cause I've been crushin' on Steven since high school! :lovestruc I've never been able to ride RNRC, but ALWAYS go through, yell "I love you Steven!" (no, don't care what anybody thinks!!), and take the chicken exit! :)

Last edited:
Awesome show, lots of laughs, and got to give props to The Team for enduring the heat. And BIG kudos to Craig on the hosting job - WTG! By the way, @Teleclashter - I lived a lifelong dream, and also saw Aero on tour with Motley Crue - must have been the same tour! :) By the way - side note - I also agree that if Steve had done such a thing, I think he would have owned up to it, so I honestly do not think he did it on purpose at all. And after all this time, Disney - really??!!!! And I'm saying it 'cause that's what I think, not 'cause I've been cruhin' on Steven since high school! :lovestruc I've never been able to ride RNRC, but ALWAYS go through, yell "I love you Steven!" (no, don't care what anybody thinks!!), and take the chicken exit! :)

I saw Aerosmith on tour too in the late 90s. Fabulous show! I've been a big fan for years and just about squealed when I saw him at Magic Kingdom in March.

Wait a minute.

I did squeal.

And yell.

lol

OMG. Me too. LOL Did you go in the 90s?
Actually still have the concert ticket around somewhere (kept as souvenir), but I think yes, it was probably in the 90's. It was definitely after Steven had his vocal cord surgery, since I was originally supposed to see them in AC on my b'day, and that show was called due to his needing the surgery. When I went to PNC, it was a couple years later. Matter of fact - I think it was their first tour after the surgery, if I'm not mistaken, 'cause the friend I went with and I YELLED when he hit the high notes on "Dream On".

ETA - Just Googled it - he had throat surgery in '06, so it was probably '07 or so.

Actually still have the concert ticket around somewhere (kept as souvenir), but I think yes, it was probably in the 90's. It was definitely after Steven had his vocal cord surgery, since I was originally supposed to see them in AC on my b'day, and that show was called due to his needing the surgery. When I went to PNC, it was a couple years later. Matter of fact - I think it was their first tour after the surgery, if I'm n

ETA - Just Googled it - he had throat surgery in '06, so it was probably '07 or so.
Heidi have you heard of the Ticket Master lawsuit? From what I understand the concerts in the late 90s are eligible for ticket vouchers. Check here: http://fusion.net/story/316407/ticketmaster-free-tickets/ I didn't see the groups mentioned but I saw Tori Amos and Wall Flowers. The Wall Flowers is a funny story. I didn't want to go but my good friend didn't want to go alone so she bought my ticket. During the performance I caught a guitar pick. I gave it to my friend since she had paid my ticket. lol

I caught a few minutes at the end of the food review. I'm just getting ready to watch the whole think after my radio program is over. I have to say I've been listening to the teams old podcasts and if this episode is that well done I can't wait to watch it.

With a haircut and shave Craig looked so clean and sleek!
That was the first thing I noticed when I watched the last few minutes of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter