• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

08/23 DisUnplugged show...............

I was actually pretty proud of myself, as I was "the planner" for that extended family trip, and I picked out such a great place, not knowing anything about WDW at all. The research for that trip (bought the Birnbuam's, and the Unofficial Guides), and joined the Disney Forum on Prodigy, plus the WDW experience itself is what got me "into" Disney in the first place, even though the "family" part of the trip pretty much bit. LOL

To me Homecoming is like eating at home with family. Everyone makes their food just a little bit different. It isn't fancy, but it is good. I am excited that now when the urge strikes for a good meal I can head to Disney Springs. I can eat fancy but just give me a good meal of home cooking and I am happy.

I have many favorite resorts at WDW now. CBR will always hold a special place in my heart because that is where I discovered my love for WDW. It also inspired me to move to FL and my kids to work for WDW. Maybe that is the link to Art Smith, since he was on the CP back in 1982. :) :)

I'm pretty excited to try it. We're from Pittsburgh too - so the southern cooking is definitely something we don't get to try very often. I can't wait to try the fried chicken.

Agreed, fantastic show! I listened tonight and it made my miserable commute an absolute delight. Not sure if it was the heat, the host, or the presence of Julie AND Corey (how often does that happen?), but awesome job everyone!

I'm pretty excited to try it. We're from Pittsburgh too - so the southern cooking is definitely something we don't get to try very often. I can't wait to try the fried chicken.
Another Pittsburgher here...I have reservations for Homecoming in 2 weeks! Can't wait as I think the Hummingbird cake is calling me.
The 8/23 show was very enjoyable! Great chemistry from them.

I've always thought it's pretty cool how the group dynamic changes every show. You have your staples of Kevin, John, and Pete, and a couple of the producers, and everyone else rotates in and out. It keeps it fresh.

Great job, team. Looking forward to this week's show!

I'm a bit late, but i really enjoyed the show.

I think we got to hear more of some podcasters than we have as of late. For example, sometimes we won't really hear a particular person speak until it's time for their rapid fire. So it was nice to hear many different voices participating in all the conversations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter