08 Trips Planned

We'll be staying at one of our DVC homes, Animal Kingdom Villas, March 15-20 with our daughters (4 and 2). Then, we'll be back in the fall for the Playhouse Disney Live and Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. We'll miss the festival this year for friends' civil union, but we try to go every year for that. Another DLC cruise in sights for 2009!

We've planned for Gay Days and mid-Aug, 2008. The Aug trip will be 1 of 2 things, either my parents over their wedding anniversary (they were last in Disney in 1977, that is not a typo) or my neice and her aunt on her father's side, who is a good friend and my knitting buddy (yes, I said knitting. I am a scarf ace, say hello to my needle, friend :rotfl2: ).

Luv 'n' Stuff,
Bob of

I snuck over the other day and rode the Haunted Mansion...

Boy have you got a treat in store for you!

It's still the haunted mansion, but kicked up a notch!:thumbsup2
Oh boy! That's great to hear. Haunted Mansion is a sentimental favorite from my youth. Can't wait to see it!
:yay:

Oh boy! That's great to hear. Haunted Mansion is a sentimental favorite from my youth. Can't wait to see it!
:yay:

They did a great job on it! :thumbsup2

But, no one's comming down for my birthday??? :goodvibes

FYI everyone,

Dad

AGREED! We were fans of the Haunted Mansion before, and the refurb is EXCELLENT!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

FYI everyone,

And for those of you comming this month, Main Street is absolutly beautiful with the Halloween Decor, I'll try to get back and take some pics for everyone!

Dad

Yes I got to see it on the 14th of Sept, I really liked it.

Me and the other half are going down in early May, super discounted (medical conference) rates at Yacht Club. Looking forward to ExEver, V&A, and sorry die hards - Aquatica! As a hotel architecture buff, hoping to get glimpses of the CR DVC and of course, the new Four Seasons and Waldorf hotels.

I am a lurker too. I have worked for Disney twice here in CA.

My wife and I are looking to go in late march or earily April. We have gone the last two years the end of april.

This year we will be staying at a DVC as we bought it last time we were there and i was a cast member. =)

It will be the two of us and our 1 year old son and almost ( a couple of weeks shy) 3 year old daughter, maybe even the kids godmother not sure yet.

Heather

Hi cag4nyg --
This is a fun, fun, fun, kind, adorable, fun board -- Check out some of Mike's (we calls him MR. Dad) links. (He is now our all powerful grand high wazoo moderator and I noticed he did a little gentle "cleaning" on one of the other threads.:rotfl2: )The Nancy Sinatra one he put up today is a hoot. Those boots are SO not made for walking, Mike.

Anywho...please feel free to de-lurk and just jump on in.

I have put the deposit down on our Dec 23-30th, 2008 trip. Christmas with the mouse - life will be good (and crowded).

Don't have any trips planned ... YET... but...

MOM!... DAD!... UNCIE RICK!! Can you pin this thread to the top?!

(I just love saying that)

Thanks,

SURE!

Now how does all this magic stuff work again?

auntclara.gif

Hey now that was easy!

Watch out kids!

Dad's wand is loaded and ready to go! pixiedust:

Geesh what is it with you kids and the double entendres?:confused3

My bf and I are going Jan 26-Feb 2 '08 with my brother and his family! Can't wait!:cool1: It'll be their first time, so it should be a good time....it's always fun to introduce them to the magic of Disney for the first time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter