09/25 Dream cruise

Jimmiesatx

Earning My Ears
we had a great time on the ship, but noticed some of the waitstaff seemed to been worn out. Not as friendly personable as our last cruise.

I noticed a lot of little ones coughing up a storm onboard as well, and saw many adults with those symptoms (myself included) on debarkation. Sucks but happy no one else in my family caught that bug.

we had a great time on the ship, but noticed some of the waitstaff seemed to been worn out. Not as friendly personable as our last cruise.

I noticed a lot of little ones coughing up a storm onboard as well, and saw many adults with those symptoms (myself included) on debarkation. Sucks but happy no one else in my family caught that bug.
Was your last cruise on the Dream as well? We noticed a huge difference in the staff between Dream and Fantasy. On the Fantasy, everyone seemed more relaxed, including staff. One of the differences I noticed with longer cruises.
Glad you had a great time! Maybe it’s the time of year- so many people sick here as well! Including me :(

Was your last cruise on the Dream as well? We noticed a huge difference in the staff between Dream and Fantasy. On the Fantasy, everyone seemed more relaxed, including staff. One of the differences I noticed with longer cruises.
Glad you had a great time! Maybe it’s the time of year- so many people sick here as well! Including me :(

Fall Break in my part of Indiana starts tomorrow and nearly every other student (and teacher) at school right now has the sniffles and cough. Hopefully it's just seasonal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter