1,000 +Points for Rent ($17 pp) (GCV, BLT, BCV, BWV, BR, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB at 11 months)(all other resorts 7 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge for January 31, 2020 - February 3, 2020. We're open to other resorts if Animal Kingdom isn't available. I just hit my 10 posts so I should have the ability to PM tomorrow.

Thank you!

I can take 60% of your points in 7 month window, let me know of this will work
Thanks

newbie here. I don't see a way to pm (I did my 10 comments so not sure why) anyhow - we are looking for a studio / hotel - prefer BLT, for 12/08/19 thru 12/14/19. Can you let me know what's available for that week.

Hi - Looking to rent BLT, GF, WL, or Poly Oct 9-October 13th. Any help you can provide is appreciated! Looking for 1bdr or 2bdr with any view or 2 connecting studios is possible.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Interested in BWV- 6/07/20-06/12/20.
Studio(2ppl), Std View - 70pts

If you can message me, we are ready to book on the 12th!

Hello,

I am looking for 2 bed villa for OKW or AKV. My dates are 11/7-11/11/19. Would you be able to accommodate?

Thank you!

-Preston

Any availability at BC for studio 3/12-3/21,2020? I will send you a PM if needed! Thank you!

I am looking for Disney Beach Club check in 1/11/20 check out 1/15/20. I cannot PM yet as far as I can tell, can you PM me?

I'm looking at renting the boardwalk standard studio September 18-26th. Do you have any availability? The price?

I have many points for rent or transfer for B

oardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB.

I can also book at other resorts (Poly, GFV, BCV, AKL) within the 7-month window.

I have 155 GCV points. I am renting these for $19 PP.

I have 130 BLT points and 840 BCV points. I am renting them for $18 pp. (BCV reservation 150 points minimum).

All other points are at $17pp.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.

Hi
I am unable to message as yet and was wondering if you had any availability for gfv on 10/10/19 for 7 nights
Many thanks
Jon

I would like to book two studios at Beach Club Villas. The first I would like to book for 5 nights from May 23-May 28, 2020. The second studio would be for 14 nights from May 23-June 6. I think the total points needed would be 324. However, if you fall short of BCV points, I would be willing to do a split stay on the 14 night studio. The first 5 nights May 23-May 28 I need two studios at the same place. After that, I can be more flexible. I have rented many times.

Hi, I'm looking for a 4 point transfer to help me complete a June 2020 reservation at BLT. Willing to pay a premium for them. Please let me know, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter