1/2 day...is it worth it?

sramille

Mouseketeer
I will be visiting Paris for 3 or 4 days in July with a couple of friends. I love all things Disney and would love to visith DLP. My friends understand, but I doubt they would want to sacrifice an entire day for it. Since I'm only there for a short time(have to move on to Venice and Rome), I'm thinking I could only dedicate a half day for DLP. Would it still be worth it?

Considering that you are going in July it would probably be very very busy with long lines. They are open later into the evening in the summer however. It's a hard call. You could probably wander about the park and ride 3 or 4 rides and see a show in about 7 hours or so there. I would have to reeeeallllyyyy want to see DLP to do that.

I would try and see if you can convince your friends for a full day. You'll possibly wish you had stayed for the full day, otherwise. :sunny:
In the summer it would be wise to get there for opening. In the first couple of hours you can do the major rides, get fast passes and then plan for shows and parades later.

Reid

I'd personally say it's worth it, if only to take in all the stunning Disney quality surroundings, especially stuff they don't have out in FL like Skull Rock and Captain Hook's Pirate Ship. Your friends will probably enjoy looking around the place and watching the parades even if they're not ride people and you'll definately be able to get on a few rides even if it's crowded.

Mickeyslittlehelper said:
Do you think that 2 days would be enough for seeing both parks for a first time visitor? Thanks

It depends on when you are going and if you need to see every single attraction and show. During off season when the park is empty you will have no problem. During the summer or French holidays it can be very packed and could require 3 days.

MorganB said:
It depends on when you are going and if you need to see every single attraction and show. During off season when the park is empty you will have no problem. During the summer or French holidays it can be very packed and could require 3 days.

Yeah, we are planning on going mid-August, which we expect to be extremely busy. All we are wanting to do is mainly see the place, ride the main rides, and get some souvineers. :earsboy:

You can swing it in two days then. Just be sure to get around opening and immediately head to the fast pass rides to get fast passes. Peter Pan passes go the quickest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter