1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

I hope my bus service at CBR goes as well as yours has so far! :goodvibes

Ohana looks good, but is not one I would do on a solo trip. I'm not normally a bread pudding fan either due to the sogginess, but that does look pretty good!

And I agree that so many people seem to have forgotten how to be courteous nowadays. So sad that the family took up twice the space they needed to and forced others to stand that didn't have to.

We love Ohana and those pictures made me so hungry! I just had lunch but I am on a diet for Disney so I am always hungry these days:confused3
Anyway I can not believe the selfishness of those people and many people these days. Kids will be kids but my kids and my grandkids would be told to stand for an adult on a bus or waiting there. I would even let my 12 yr old grandson Cody sit on my lap or the floor but not sprawl out like that. I am glad you are onto the Disney part of your trip.

Loving your report! Food looks delicious! Great picture of you and John! Can't wait to read more!

As a mother of a 5 and 2 year old- I PROMISE that I do not let my girls sprawl out on public benches/sitting areas if I even THINK someone else would want to sit there. We often are like this: :crowded: just because it's the RIGHT thing to do!!

I wanna try the pineapple drink myself… I'm a lightweight though! :rotfl:

Like John's new truck!! :thumbsup2

So funny that Mama didn't quite believe you about the Poly… but she does trust you- so there is that! :goodvibes

:love::love::love:O'hana!!! We have had breakfast and dinner there. Love all of it!!! It also makes me mad when people are not considerate towards others!! Can't wait for another installment!

Yeah we made it to Disney!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Magic Kingdom. Oh and BTW the drinks are called a Lapu Lapu. Don't ask me how I know that. :littleangel:

I think I am actually caught up!

Your Sea World day looks like it was really nice. Kind of even makes me want to go there before the boys are too old to enjoy it as much. LOVE the box that the nuggets and fries came in and I'm glad they "gave" John a coffee.

TOO funny about the Lapu Lapu. But hey, you can say you tried it, right? Even for those who do drink...$15 is steep. Especially since if you don't drink it fast enough it will start to leak out of the bottom of the pineapple.

You made me LoL when you told mama she could get off the monorail and follow those people if she wanted and that you would meet her there:lmao:

Your champagne story reminded me I have a dusty bottle of champagne on a very high shelf that someone gave me when River was born. I guess you can tell how much I like it.

It's good to hear you all enjoyed your dinner so much!

I was really shocked by the rudeness of that family sprawled out on the couches! What has happened to manners and common courtesy?:confused3 I know my family would have made ourselves as small as possible to make room for other guests!

The food at O'hana always looks so delish! I think its a table service restaurant my family would really enjoy:thumbsup2.

Loved the update. I am usually full at Ohanas by the time the wings and potstickers and the noodles have been provided. I force myself ;) to eat the rest!!!

Great update!

I hate when people are inconsiderate like that. We always try to make ourselves as small as possible (even if that means holding the 4-year-old on a lap) if there are other people standing around.

I've tried one Lapu Lapu in my life and boy was it strong! It took me all dinner to finish it and I do have the occasional drink. But I had to have one!

Poor Hunter! Luckily he realized they put water in his Sprite before he took a drink. That would be nasty!

Yay!! An update!!! Love the story so far!! We have a reservation at o'hana for our trip in November. Food looks fantastic! So did the huge pineapple drink. Lol

It took us many many trips to Disney before we tried Ohana. I have no idea what we were thinking because it's so good.

I hope my bus service at CBR goes as well as yours has so far! :goodvibes

Ohana looks good, but is not one I would do on a solo trip. I'm not normally a bread pudding fan either due to the sogginess, but that does look pretty good!

And I agree that so many people seem to have forgotten how to be courteous nowadays. So sad that the family took up twice the space they needed to and forced others to stand that didn't have to.

I've never been a fan of bread pudding but the ones at Disney are more firm and not smooshy which is what I don't care for.

People just don't have any common courtesy anymore.:sad1:

We love Ohana and those pictures made me so hungry! I just had lunch but I am on a diet for Disney so I am always hungry these days:confused3
Anyway I can not believe the selfishness of those people and many people these days. Kids will be kids but my kids and my grandkids would be told to stand for an adult on a bus or waiting there. I would even let my 12 yr old grandson Cody sit on my lap or the floor but not sprawl out like that. I am glad you are onto the Disney part of your trip.

I keep saying that I need to go on a diet and get rid of that spare tire around my waist but haven't done it yet. So, I admire your strength in dieting.

Yes m'am! My kids would have never ever done what those kids were doing.

Loving your report! Food looks delicious! Great picture of you and John! Can't wait to read more!

Thank you! I'm hoping to get another installment posted today while the boss is busy seeing clients.

As a mother of a 5 and 2 year old- I PROMISE that I do not let my girls sprawl out on public benches/sitting areas if I even THINK someone else would want to sit there. We often are like this: :crowded: just because it's the RIGHT thing to do!!

I wanna try the pineapple drink myself… I'm a lightweight though! :rotfl:

Like John's new truck!! :thumbsup2

So funny that Mama didn't quite believe you about the Poly… but she does trust you- so there is that! :goodvibes

I would have never doubted for a minute that you were raising those two beautiful girls to respect others.

Be aware that the pineapple drink is pretty strong but I'm glad that we tried it.

John loves his new truck and is like a teenager with his first new ride.

Mama was convinced that the other folks knew what stop to get off on. I was secretly glad when she realized that I knew more than they did.

:love::love::love:O'hana!!! We have had breakfast and dinner there. Love all of it!!! It also makes me mad when people are not considerate towards others!! Can't wait for another installment!

I could probably talk John into going to Ohana for breakfast if Stitch didn't make an appearance there. He can't stand him. Poor Stitch!

Great update! :goodvibes

Thank you! Working on another one and hope to post it later today.

Yeah we made it to Disney!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Magic Kingdom. Oh and BTW the drinks are called a Lapu Lapu. Don't ask me how I know that. :littleangel:

It sure was hard walking right by the Magic Kingdom and not going in.

Now I remember the name of the drink! Thanks!

I think I am actually caught up!

Your Sea World day looks like it was really nice. Kind of even makes me want to go there before the boys are too old to enjoy it as much. LOVE the box that the nuggets and fries came in and I'm glad they "gave" John a coffee.

TOO funny about the Lapu Lapu. But hey, you can say you tried it, right? Even for those who do drink...$15 is steep. Especially since if you don't drink it fast enough it will start to leak out of the bottom of the pineapple.

Sea World was definitely worth the trip offsite but it will be quite some time before we go again. It's not an every trip kind of park. I wouldn't trade the memories for the world though.

Yep, at least we can say that we tried the Lapu Lapu. It wasn't what I thought it would be but we can now mark it off our list of things to try.

You made me LoL when you told mama she could get off the monorail and follow those people if she wanted and that you would meet her there:lmao:

Your champagne story reminded me I have a dusty bottle of champagne on a very high shelf that someone gave me when River was born. I guess you can tell how much I like it.

It's good to hear you all enjoyed your dinner so much!

We laughed about the monorail story many times during the trip. I told Mama that I couldn't believe that she doubted me. :rotfl:

We just aren't alcohol drinkers and a lot of that has to do with the fact that John takes a handful of medicine a day. Medications, epilepsy and alcohol don't mix too well.

I was really shocked by the rudeness of that family sprawled out on the couches! What has happened to manners and common courtesy?:confused3 I know my family would have made ourselves as small as possible to make room for other guests!

The food at O'hana always looks so delish! I think its a table service restaurant my family would really enjoy:thumbsup2.

You could tell that the family across from us let their kids do whatever they wanted and the parents did too. The dad was sprawled across the couch himself. :rolleyes:

It took us quite a few trips to Disney before we tried Ohana and we were so glad that we did. It's delicious!

Just had to pop in and say that I thought the pic of you and John was a really good one!! Glad you enjoyed O'Hana again. We finally did breakfast there on our last trip in January and LOVED it!! My 2-year-old grandson cracked up when Stitch came over and did some drumming on our table. We were laughing at him cracking up at Stitch.

There's always a fight in my head when I overhear someone say something that I know isn't right when we're at Disney. If you speak up, will they appreciate the info or just think you're trying to be a "know it all". Like you, most times I just keep quiet knowing in a couple of minutes they'll figure it out. :rolleyes1 Glad Mama didn't follow them tho......:laughing:

We love Ohana. On our last trip, at the end of the mea,l Abby was texting her BF and the singer started singing to her about her ignoring him and playing on her phone. :rotfl: It was so much fun.

Loved the update! We are definitely going to have to do O'hana for dinner next time. We've only done the character breakfast, which was awesome, but that dinner looks delish!

You and John are so cute and look so happy together!

I also can't believe the rudeness of the people on the couches. We'll put our girls on our lap if others are looking for seats. I always enjoy your reports because you are so considerate of the other guests. I tried to live up to that when we went last fall!

About the dresses, should I PM you about them? I might think about some for Christmas...

Hehehe I have to wonder if the folks who got off at the second stop ever got to where they were going!
Oh man. I really hate when people take up all the space they possibly can. It's just so inconsiderate!
Oh well, glad your meal at ohana made up for it. Looks wonderful!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter