1 more day - I'm too excited to sleep!

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Well we're down to less than 24 hours to go! Kids are all packed. I just have to finish DH and myself and toiletries. Magical Express tags are on and the excitement is building. We're taking an early flight (7:00 am) so we have to be out of the house by 4:45. I never sleep well the night before. I'll be sure to give everyone a full report when we get back.

Yay for you!! DD (19 princess: ) and I have 3 more days to go and it is already tough to sleep at night. I just finished preparing all my tip envelopes, Tiffany Towncar payment/tips, making copies of travel documents, etc. This will be the first official "girls only" trip and we are so ready. We can already smell the tram at MCO.

Good luck to your DH. My oldest DS (23) is a long-distance runner, but has not had the opportunity to do the WDW marathon due to his school and now work schedule.
Well, I feel the "pain" of your 24-hour countdown and know that it will seem like the slowest day of your life. I hope you and your family have an absolutely magical time!pixiedust:

Have a great time! I wish that I was you right now! Posting on these boards are the only thing that help me save my sanity for the long wait! I wish you the best of luck and a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter