1-night near Disney Recommendation - Please!

jennytmitch

Earning My Ears
We are driving down tomorrow and looking for recommendations for an offsite hotel. Just want something clean and reasonable to sleep. We will not get in until after 9:00 pm and plan to leave around 7:00 am the next morning.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista at 8150 Palm Parkway less than 2 weeks ago for one night. Very clean hotel. Comfortable beds, super friendly and helpful front staff. They had a decent free breakfast and coffee in the morning. Close to downtown Disney. Plenty of free parking. I usually don't sleep the first night in a new place, but I had no problems sleeping here. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn at 8686 Palm Parkway for one night. As a Farm Bureau member, we get discounts. We paid $65 and found it adequate. Breakfast was good but very crowded. Beds were comfy and I think we were like 3 minutes from CBR. Enjoy and I am so jealous. I would love to be heading to Disney right now!! :butterfly

Do this often - and have stayed at:
- Hampton Inn LBV
- Hilton Garden Inn LBV
- Hampton Inn LBV South
- Buena Vista Suites
- DTD hotels (if a good rate)
- Disney Value hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter