• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 out of 7

Josoma3

Earning My Ears
I was only able to get ONE reservation on my ADR day. What are the chances of still getting:

Homecomin-dinner
Topolino's-breakfast
Teppan Edo-dinner
Ogas
Ohana-dinner
CRT
Liberty Tree Tavern-dinner

Will be there in December. We are big foodies so dining is a big part of our trip. I've got back ups reserved but none we are excited about. I have alerts set and am always checking! Is it a losing battle?

If you have alerts set you have a decent chance to at least get some of those. And a lot opens up a few days before and up to the day before the reservation when people finalize their plans and cancel extra reservations. I've gotten CRT twice with it opening up the day before I needed it.

Trust me, keep checking the specific restaurant reservation online, things open up. The best chance that you have is the actual week before your trip, the most reservations are cancelled then. Try late morning, evening and especially check on the weekends for an opening. I always get everything that I want by the time our trip arrives. Homecoming leaves room for walk ins each day. One last thing, before you are sure that you want each of these restaurants, read reviews on Yelp and Tripadvisor. The reviews help me a lot. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter