$1 Passporter Books

Wow the shipping is very high for the US also.

cheapest for me would be $9.64. I was all set to get it but need to think about it for ten bucks.

I see that the 2011 one is around $20. What would be the difference between the 2 books. I have only been to disney once about 20 years ago and am wonder if the 2010 would suit me fine?

I just ordered one. Shipping to me (which I chose USPS media mail- you can choose your shipping method) was only $4.00 plus a $1.50 handling fee. It was $7 for the book & shipping.

Passporters is the only guide book I never bought. But for one dollar you can't beat that.

Found 2011 on Amazon for $16.xx and free shipping when you spend $25 (I am always ordering stuff) and noticed 2012 will be coming out in Dec. We are going in Jan so I think I will preorder 2012 instead...with shipping on the $1 book this new one only ends up being about $6 more...I think it is worth the $6 more to have the most recent one.

i purchased several last year and pased them out to friends and family. I personally used mine but it didn't really seem that useful to me.

I bought 2 this morning.

I figure that, since I'm the local Disney expert, I can lend them to friends who are planning trips.

The total, with S&H, was about $14. It was well worth that much even just for the maps of the parks!!!

I just ordered one so they still have the 2010 for $1.00 $4.85 for shipping and $1.5 handling you can't beat it! :thumbsup2

I am not planning a trip any time soon but i just love to read them. :cool1:

I see that the 2011 one is around $20. What would be the difference between the 2 books. I have only been to disney once about 20 years ago and am wonder if the 2010 would suit me fine?
I would get whichever is cheapest for me. There shouldn't be much difference between the two.

Well, at Magic Kingdom, Toon Town is gone. They are expanding near Fantasy Land and there will be closures because of that. If you can work around it, this is a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter