1 year Pass-What ID do I need to show?

nezy

DIS Veteran
Hi
I have 1 year passes that expire 12/31/08 that I used in Feb. We will be going back to Sea World in August. Do they check for id when using these passes?
What if I send my children (who have yearly pass) with a friend who does not have the pass, is that ok?
Thanks.

I've had an annual pass since around 1998 or so (except for a year or so when I was at college), but I've never had them check for any ID, as such.

Now, however, they do use their little finger print scanner for annual passes at the gate. I assume they use that to ensure that the proper person is using the card.

No reason why your kids can't go with somebody else, but your pass cannot be used for that person (they're non transferable), so that person will require their own ticket.

=)

I often have a problem w/the fingerprint thingy at WDW! I am like-"it's me! I don't know why it is not letting me go!"

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter