• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

We are in!!! Lines up at 4AM at the contemporary, they let us start moving towards security at 5:40 then we entered Magic Kingdom just after 6:15. Virtual queue in place for the anniversary collection at big top souvenirs. As of 6:35 the waitlist was full.
So what does that mean? That only the first relatively few people in the park can get day or merchandise? That’s dumb of Disney.

We are in!!! Lines up at 4AM at the contemporary, they let us start moving towards security at 5:40 then we entered Magic Kingdom just after 6:15. Virtual queue in place for the anniversary collection at big top souvenirs. As of 6:35 the waitlist was full.

Good to know. Not worth my effort then. Saves me $.

So what does that mean? That only the first relatively few people in the park can get day or merchandise? That’s dumb of Disney.
The merch location isn't open yet so they might have closed it off for now with the intention to reopen it later.

Further update on merch - there is a virtual waitlist for pins at frontier trading post. Only way to join at the moment is via pixie dust from a cast member, we are #11 in that queue

I’m sure there’s dated merchandise. Disney wouldn’t let a good opportunity to make more money off this anniversary go to waste.

I’m sorry but the VQ for the dated anniversary collection is dumb, if people want to wait in line let them wait line. Can’t even join the virtual queue now because it’s full and that was over an hour ago when I entered the park.

It seems like not many are taking advantage of early entry. Twenty minutes in, PP is still 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter