• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

I would love the spirit jersey and AP shirt and magnet, but I wonder what the chances of getting any of it is. I’m not paying $500 on eBay for it. We’re in traffic close to the Contemporary resort. I think we might have been just as well off to have just slept in and gone mid morning now, just to say we were there. Crazy to be writing that at 7:30
AM lol.

On a related note, we are at Steakhouse 71 and saw a nice opening ceremony. Pete and AJ from DFB were first in line and met for the first time, lol. Waiting for Walt’s Prime Rib Hash.
[/QUOTE

I’d love to meet Pete and some of the gang today!

I’ve been in this popcorn bucket line for a hot minute. I’m super bummed about the day of merch, though. I wish Disney had better communication because I’ve been here all morning and keep finding out about stuff too late.

Waiting for the castle ceremony at 7:55. Crowd at the castle not too bad, so many people in merch lines :p. Walking over from CR people were taking bags back!

I feel bad for all the people posting on here leading up to today….everyone had laid out plans with this and that…and bam!!! MK is insane…say hello to my little line

Wait Times posted at 7:55 (5 minutes before Park Opening for everyone)

AK
Flight of Passage: 20
Dinosaur: 5
Everest: 5
Navi: 5

MK
Buzz: 5
Peter Pan: 25
Seven Dwarfs: 30
Space: 20

(The only change from 7:30 is Peter Pan)

Looks like Early Magic Half-Hour might be good for a headliner plus 1 or 2 more.

No VQ for pins at Frontier Trading Post at the start, they just funneled us all in here, I’m about 15 people back. They have a like 20 different attraction specific pins for the 50th. LE of 2000 is what the CM said.

Bloggers posted that as of about 30 minutes ago, the virtual queues for the stores are full for the day, but that they could open later. What does that entail? Checking every 30 seconds? Yikes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter