10/17-10/24 vacationers

anpeck

Mouseketeer
This is the week I'm going to WDW and I wasn't having any luck finding discounts for that time period. I know I've seen other posters that were as frustrated as I am about it so I wanted to share my findings. I received a "magical" email from an agency offering a discount on a stay at Coronado during that time period. I asked for a quote and for two adults and one infant it came to just under $1700. This included park hopper tickets for 6 days with a bonus offer of a one day pass to either one of the water parks or Disney quest or a round of golf at one of the courses (it was a specific course but I forget which one). I thought this was an awesome deal and wanted to share in hopes it will help someone else. I was originally booked at BWI for that week and although I'm sad about not being close to EPCOT I'm thrilled to be saving so much money.

Looking for a RO discount that same week. Fingers crossed something good appears...

I was holding out hope for that as well but when I saw this discount I couldn't pass it up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :goodvibes

I booked the magical agency for POFQ back in Jan and got a good deal! Our stay is Oct 14-21. We chose to add tickets and dining plan to our room only discount. I'm thrilled since the FD wasn't offered for our dates!

Seems like these dates are one of, if not the hardest to get rooms, especially with a discount

We'll be there that week as well but we took advantage of the RO BB offer from last year which enabled us to get 35% off at the BC. If a lot of folks took advantage of last year's BB offer for this year, that may be another reason why there's less availability.

I booked the magical agency for POFQ back in Jan and got a good deal! Our stay is Oct 14-21. We chose to add tickets and dining plan to our room only discount. I'm thrilled since the FD wasn't offered for our dates!
I never used an agency before because I liked having complete control over everything. But I've been pleasantly surprised! I won't hesitate to use them again. When FD wasn't available I figured this would be the best rate we would get and I'm happy we switched.

Seems like these dates are one of, if not the hardest to get rooms, especially with a discount
I totally agree! That's why when I saw something for this week I jumped on it. RO will probably be available based on past discounts but I would've hated to wait only to find out nothing was available and be stuck paying rack rate in case this promotion was over.

We'll be there that week as well but we took advantage of the RO BB offer from last year which enabled us to get 35% off at the BC. If a lot of folks took advantage of last year's BB offer for this year, that may be another reason why there's less availability.
That's an awesome deal! I'd had my heart set on BWI but there's always next year. Hopefully they'll have a really good BB offer when we're there!

That's an awesome deal! I'd had my heart set on BWI but there's always next year. Hopefully they'll have a really good BB offer when we're there!

We've been lucky the last two years with getting the BB offer so I'm hopeful...here's some pixiedust: that the new BB offer comes out again the week we're there!!

BTW: We love Coronado...it's our favorite moderate!!

Coronado was the resort I stayed at on my very first ever trip to WDW and sadly it left a bad taste in my mouth. Our bathroom had a lot of fruit flies in it and they were all through my loofah :crazy2: lol but looking back I should have just asked for another room. It's been 4 years so I'm ready to give it another go and I've heard a lot of good things so I'm sure I will end up loving it :goodvibes

We have a free dining booking for November 17-24th...but what I really want is November 10-17th...I keep checking and have yet to find anything reasonable for that week!

We have a free dining booking for November 17-24th...but what I really want is November 10-17th...I keep checking and have yet to find anything reasonable for that week!

There is a magical deal for your dates....I think it was newly added. You may want to look into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter