10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

Merry Christmas, everybody! I work tomorrow (Christmas Day) so today was our "Christmas". Had a great day with family, and I got a little cam corder which I'm really excited about! Definitely something I wish I'd had on our last cruise. Hoping for an uneventful day in the ER tomorrow and for a very happy holiday for all my cruising buddies, new and old! (Not THAT kind of "old" Cyndi, calm down! Lol)

I pray for a very boring day for you!! Merry Christmas!! :santa:

Merry Christmas, everybody! I work tomorrow (Christmas Day) so today was our "Christmas". Had a great day with family, and I got a little cam corder which I'm really excited about! Definitely something I wish I'd had on our last cruise. Hoping for an uneventful day in the ER tomorrow and for a very happy holiday for all my cruising buddies, new and old! (Not THAT kind of "old" Cyndi, calm down! Lol)

Merry Christmas! Sorry you have to work. I had to the last three days and felt sorry enough for myself. Some of my patients were definitely not in the holiday spirit. Hopefully it's a very smooth day!

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. We just got off of the Wonder on Sunday. We did the PC cruise. It was the best vacation we've ever had! So, we'll see how this short cruise is. :) This will be our 8th Disney cruise. We've actually done this 5 day before a few years ago. We only got to go to CC one day, though, since the other day the Magic couldn't make it in. We would love to do the FE. It will be me (DW), DH, DD 7 and DS 4 in room 6540. Also, we surprised my inlaws on Christmas and told them that we are taking them on the this cruise with us. It will be there first cruise! I don't think they'll want to do the FE. Although, I'll ask them and see.

Dreaming already of being on the boat! :goodvibes
Lisa

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. We just got off of the Wonder on Sunday. We did the PC cruise. It was the best vacation we've ever had! So, we'll see how this short cruise is. :) This will be our 8th Disney cruise. We've actually done this 5 day before a few years ago. We only got to go to CC one day, though, since the other day the Magic couldn't make it in. We would love to do the FE. It will be me (DW), DH, DD 7 and DS 4 in room 6540. Also, we surprised my inlaws on Christmas and told them that we are taking them on the this cruise with us. It will be there first cruise! I don't think they'll want to do the FE. Although, I'll ask them and see.

Lisa

:welcome: Aboard!!! You got us beat, it'll be DW and my 5th DCL trip!! This cruise group is also on FB!! :thumbsup2

WOO HOO WE JUST BOOKED THIS CRUISE!!!

this will be our 4th dcl magic cruise and 3rd double dip!!! i recognize some of the names fr our nov 2011 double dip.. cant wait to see you all again
we would love to join the FE again!

our info- DW-Bobbie-Lynn turning 37 on cruise (firefighter/paramedic)
DH- David 32 (Pilot)
DD- Savannah 4
Room # 8522 forward
we are from palm beach florida so driving to miami that morning

this will be our 4th dcl magic cruise and 3rd double dip!!! i recognize some of the names fr our nov 2011 double dip.. cant wait to see you all again

DH- David 32 (Pilot)
DD- Savannah 4
Room # 8522 forward

:welcome: ABOARD!! :cool1::cheer2::dance3::banana:pixiedust:

--just a little early. haha :)

Happy Hanukkah!

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Kwanza!

and, of course, party: Happy New Year!!!

-Anni

I want a t-shirt with Mickey standing in the rain hitch hiking with a sign that says "Castaway Cay or bust!"

With the Fantasy in the background Mid-Tilt!

Eva, I love your T-shirt idea!! That'd be a great cruise logo!!!

Cyndi, :) LOL for this cruise No. :rotfl2: Let's not invite troubles! LOL :rotfl::rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Is there any way to make this design a reality? ::yes::::yes::

Anni

I put up a rough draft on the Facebook page if anyone wants to take a peek or throw in some input!

Eva, you are really talented! I love the scene!!:thanks::cheer2: Thank you for making this, especially during the Holidays!! I'm sorry you had to work Christmas. Merry Christmas!! :santa:What a great attitude to celebrate a day early!

Anni

since this only 5 days how many formal princess:nights do we get?
and is there still a piratepirate: night????

Thank you so much, Anni! It still has a long way to go, but it's a start!
We can't resist a formal night, even if it's unofficial! We'll be in our best for semi-formal night, if that's as fancy as it gets!
I think we'll just recycle our pirate gear from this last cruise. Unless I'm pregnant, of course, in which case my costume would be totally inappropriate! Haha

Lisa

Welcome! Glad you had such a fabulous vacation :)

DH- David 32 (Pilot)
DD- Savannah 4
Room # 8522 forward

Welcome!

I'm already ordering and getting gifts together for the FE!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

So I haven't seen an answer to the question about the pirate night!?!? Do they still have that on the 5 night with the fireworks?? :confused3

I'm already ordering and getting gifts together for the FE!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

So I haven't seen an answer to the question about the pirate night!?!? Do they still have that on the 5 night with the fireworks?? :confused3

Oh yes, they definitely have pirate night. But no formal night only semi formal.

Welcome aboard! I'll update the roster and FE list when we get back!

Just jumped on to wish everyone luck in holiday tasks- we are headed to Ft Lauderdale to sail on the Vision of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. Don't tell Mickey I'm cheating on him! We'll be back on Christmas Eve.

Be good to one another- and good luck with the end of the world on 12/21!

Did you make it back alright??? :confused3 Haven't seen you on since this post and didn't know if that OTHER ship had ruined you!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter