10/23/04 - 10/30/04 Cruise ?'s

Mom2Princesses

<font color=red>Just a Little Princess</font color
Hi, I am booked on the above cruise and have a question, since it ends on 10/30, will there be any sort of Halloween festivities or is that exclusively for those who are sailing on Halloween? I have the feeling there won't be, but it never hurts to ask.

My husband and myself will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary with our girls who will be ages 6 and 4 at cruise time. It will be our first cruise and I am so excited.

Has anyone celebrated an anniversary on the Magic? Does Disney do anything odd or acknowledge it in any way, if you let them know? I don't like surprises, so please feel free to tell me anything that you have experienced.

I am booked in Category 10, Stateroom 7509, I believe. It is very forward, which I have read mixed reviews on when it comes to sea sickness etc. I have no idea what to expect, as I have never cruised before. But I will cross my fingers that we will NOT get sick. I do get queasy on car trips..but I have never gotten queasy on a boat ride, and I live in the Great Lakes State, so I have been on a lot of boat rides.

Anyway, I am new here so, beforewarned, I tend to go on...and on...and on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter