10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat Cruise (I'm with BOB) Chapter #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear that MSNBC isn't going to allow Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman to anchor news shows? They will only be commentators.

I think they have crossed a line.

Yeah, Brokow and Williams went to the high-ups to complain it is falling over to the normal network.

Like having them as commentators is any better.

Amelia has shown interest in both violin and piano.
What age is a good age to start piano?

Melody, Jason has been playing piano since he was six - if I am allowed to say nice things about my lovey he is very talented at it, even though he doesn't keep up with it as much as he used to.

yep, and Cincinnati is always the last choice!!! They are always higher...much higher. We saved $200 per person driving to Indy for our cruise last week plust we got to use a FF ticket.

I just linked to this site in one of my classes because I thought it was fun to look at the pictures and try to figure out the "disaster" before reading the tag. It's called Photoshop Disasters. ENJOY! I linked to a May post because the current one is a little more risque. I don't want to offend anyone.

Evening all! I am going to try FF miles for at least one ticket. We are really lucky here because we have no less than 5 airports to check for flights.

I was thinking about trying F&W next year before the cruise. It sounds interesting and I think Laxdad would like it.

FF Miles won't work out of MKE that time of year. Like I said earlier, it is Teachers' Convention weekend at the end of the cruise. Everyone in WI will be coming back from FL at that time.

yep, and Cincinnati is always the last choice!!! They are always higher...much higher. We saved $200 per person driving to Indy for our cruise last week plust we got to use a FF ticket.
We've gone through Cincinnati from our local airport as a connection. The only thing I don't like about that airport is the bus transport from terminal to terminal.

Ahhh sweet! What a fun hidden talent. :)

Melody, Jason has been playing piano since he was six - if I am allowed to say nice things about my lovey he is very talented at it, even though he doesn't keep up with it as much as he used to.

Evening all! I am going to try FF miles for at least one ticket. We are really lucky here because we have no less than 5 airports to check for flights.

I was thinking about trying F&W next year before the cruise. It sounds interesting and I think Laxdad would like it.

We have been checking Madison and O'Hare on this end with Tampa as a backup down in FL. We actually don't mind Tampa, it is only about 30 minutes further.

I'll start 11 if no one else does.

Have at it.

What I have done in the past is quote post #1, copy it and paste it in the new thread. Then make the appropirate changes/updates. I think a lot of new BOBers are missing from the list though.

If you have questions, ask Andy or myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter