10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Rose...good to see you back here. Howya been doing lately?

Pretty good.
Loving reading about everyone's goings on:)

Wow, first Carrie shows up, then Lurking Lynn's Chris, now you too Rose. It's like the whole KK gang is back together. Maybe Lindy Loo will stop in too.

How are you Rose? Long time, no talk. We'll have a few Banana Caribes for you and Bob at the Quiet Cove pool one afternoon. :drinking1 :thumbsup2

Wish I was going to be there with you:sad2:

Now it looks like we're probably not even going to France this year.
Bob says it's not is his budget this year, but he's still promised me he won't forget to take me there as soon as he can.
Looks like we'll be spending our vacation time with his daughter coming in from Germany to visit with him for 2-3 weeks. She hasn't been here in 3 years.
(remember though he did get to go visit with her right before our first KK cruise. Cause he was still recovering from jetlag when we got on the Magic)

I'll be taking another trip down with Sean in August to move him back into his new dorm or apt (whichever he's choosing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter