10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes my eyes fill with tears just KNOWING about the horn. I know I'm going to cry like a baby when I hear it for real :goodvibes

Angela----I will bring the tissues------everyone---we will be the blubbering idiots crying in the background :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

:welcome: aboard Kathy and Mum. Rick and I are from the UK. Glad you could join us.

thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!

we are from Shelby Mi, about 60 miles northwest of Grand Rapids

mom and I are heading down to WDW, this weekend, but im most excited about the cruise, we have become addicted to DCL,

for years we said we would never cruise, I mean who wants to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean??... 3 cruises later we can't say that any more lol

luv every minute of it,

Hi All,

Just checking in tonight. Not many peeps around. We are leaving 1 week from tomorrow for our week at WDW before the cruise! :cool1: It will be a blast. Is anyone else going to be there before the cruise? Aidan is so excited... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! :rotfl2:

Since everyone is posting piccies here is one from us...

Aidan is reading Maddy a bedtime story!

PA070054.jpg

Hi All,

Just checking in tonight. Not many peeps around. We are leaving 1 week from tomorrow for our week at WDW before the cruise! :cool1: It will be a blast. Is anyone else going to be there before the cruise? Aidan is so excited... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! :rotfl2:

Since everyone is posting piccies here is one from us...

Aidan is reading Maddy a bedtime story!

PA070054.jpg

That's so sweet.

Looking the other way!

P9240135.jpg

Cant wait to get back there:yay:

I spy some pancake sisters!

My Bob is also:love:

P4120198.jpg

lovely photo Rose

Is that how it looks when you've had too much wine Karen?:rotfl:

:rolleyes1

Well, here is the favorite caracter from Pirates for all us Dawgs - you out there Mike? :lmao:
PiratesPoster2.jpg

Neils too;)

just for karen.:rolleyes1

scan0003.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:scared1: - that was mean Mr Dawg:snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter