10/24/2009 - Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ST just called, she is at church youth group and was wondering if she can borrow some money from her friend for a t-shirt and then can I pay her friend back when the friend's mom drops her off. Why is it that I feel like I am the bank lately :rolleyes1

I know that feeling..

Ellis is just the same:rolleyes: ... he has more in his bank account than I do!:rolleyes:

I want to get some opinions here............lets just say this would happen (not that it is:rotfl2: )

There are 2 sisters and they do not live close to each other. Their dad is going to visit the youngest daughter that lives a few hours away and she wants her wonderful neice and nephew to come with him. The neice is turning into a teenager and want to go to someones birthday party instead. Well understood. The nephew would love to come but is grounded at the moment. Now don't you think the grounding should be suspended so he could go spend valuable time with this WONDERFUL aunt of his and his awesome uncle and incredible 3 cousins?

If i happened to be in this situation I know I would love to see my nephew that I miss terriblyeven though he may not be a perfect child all the time. And I'm sure if this was a real situation he would be the cutest thing ever!!!!!:hug:

Love ya sis!:hug:

Erm.... no - the grounding would stay in place and he'd miss out. I'm oing through the mill with Ellis at the moment - nothing seems to work:rolleyes:

I'll confess. Lori gave me a quick phone call to try and clue me in on the Coke/Pepsi thing.

Also, I'm glad you guys told me about "pop" being said in other places. I've been signaled out for using the word too many times. And I'm glad when I come visit, I can celebrate with a Dr. Pepper. I've had a hard time finding them in travel centers--the last time was in PA.:thumbsup2

We say pop in England too:goodvibes

fizzy pop or flat pop - eg cola or squash

Just in case Karen reads the end of this thread, here is where we're at as of this post Karen:

JLDSMD 400
Karen Mouse 382
millerpjm 356

Sorry Jen, I don't think you'll be able to overtake her, even if we let you finish off the thread.

Yes Andy, you had almost 200 more than me.

The thread isnt closed Mister:snooty:

Absolutely correct.

I got a tour of it last October. I happened to be passing by when a fellow KKer was coming out of her room. She said hi, and I said hi back. And I guess the look on my face said it all........she then invited me in to have a gander. She didn't want everyone to know that's where she was staying because she was embarrassed.:confused3 Heck, I would have had all the Dis meets there.:rotfl2:

I'd love to see inside - If she insisted I would have swapped for my cat 11:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter