• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 days until I leave for my first WDW trip...WHAT SHOUDL I BE DOING

OU1247

WDW Newbie
Please let me know what I should be doing.

We are driving down from OKLAHOMA. Staying at CSR. I am so excited...any and all tips would be helpful

PACKING!!!

Do you have your rain pochos?
Money/coins for laundry
Pop of laundry hamper (so the clothes aren't all over the room :)
Laundry detergent
Car snacks?
Lot of car games to keep the kiddos occupied
Mousekeeping tip envelopes (already filled with $$ for each day :)
List of your ADRs?
all of your important docs & tickets...don't forget those.

those are just off the top of my head.

have a great trip

How old are your kids? You could watch Disney movied that are highlighted at WDW like Dumbo and Peter Pan. My dgs (5) just watched Lion King for the first time about 2 weeks ago. With 6 kids and 5 grandkids it's hard to remember who watched what. :happytv:

I leave on Friday! 5 days till we go!!!

You should be doing what I am doing...

The happy dance:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3:

and cleaning my house, packing my stuff, laundry, watching Disney movies with the grandkids, and so! Enjoy your vacation! There is nowhere as magical for children as Disney!

congrats!!!

Usually when we are within 10-14 days we're looking for hidden mickeys at our house.

A couple of years ago I went to Home Depot and got some mickey head paint chips. On each chip i put a sticker with a number on it for the day... 14, 13, 12, etc. then, everyday I hide one to be found.

congrats!!!

Usually when we are within 10-14 days we're looking for hidden mickeys at our house.

A couple of years ago I went to Home Depot and got some mickey head paint chips. On each chip i put a sticker with a number on it for the day... 14, 13, 12, etc. then, everyday I hide one to be found.

I LOVE that idea!:yay:

I LOVE that idea!:yay:

Sometimes I take the backs of them and hide them in the shower, inside the microwave, under the dinner plate, bottom of drinking glass, to the inside lid of the toilet seat, rearview mirror, hmmm..where else... inside a sandwich

(did I mention I do this for my 43yr old husband?) This Sept. I am going with my Mom so I will give my dad the mickey heads so he can hide them for her to countdown:banana:

Hope you have a blast!:cool1:

Rejoice - You lucky dog! You will have the best time no matter what you forget or leave behind. Just live in the moment and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter