10 mile training plan?

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
Just curious to see if anyone had a 10 mile plan that they recommend?

Thanks in advance!

I signed my husband and I up for the ToT race and we are both just starting back into running. I saw you are from GA, are you going to do the Peachtree Road Race? We plan on tackling that before September. I am going to try the plan that was on the runDisney site for the race. I hope it will get us super ready!

I signed my husband and I up for the ToT race and we are both just starting back into running. I saw you are from GA, are you going to do the Peachtree Road Race? We plan on tackling that before September. I am going to try the plan that was on the runDisney site for the race. I hope it will get us super ready!

Congrats on getting back into running!

We don't have plans to do the Peachtree--it's such a big race and kinda hard to get in to, so I've always been a little inimidated by it!

Congrats on getting back into running!

We don't have plans to do the Peachtree--it's such a big race and kinda hard to get in to, so I've always been a little inimidated by it!

I have heard the Peachtree is Hard to get into. I am going to try for it and if not. I want to definitely get some more races in before the 10 mile. I have heard the best things about Galloway though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter