10 month old

Disnerd6838

Mouseketeer
Hey guys my son will be ten months old for his first trip in late August. I’m looking for recommendations of good restaurants that he may enjoy? We’re likely staying at Pop Century for reference. Thanks!

I have an 11 mo old Grandson, he would like anything. He would love the atmosphere at T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe. He just eats what his parents eat.

I would think about the type of atmosphere your 10 month old can tolerate. Loud noises? Crowds? Long meals? My DS was one when we first took him to WDW and he enjoyed every place we took him.

Hey guys my son will be ten months old for his first trip in late August. I’m looking for recommendations of good restaurants that he may enjoy? We’re likely staying at Pop Century for reference. Thanks!
Congratulations.

First, pack a sense of humor. Because no matter what you plan, little ones can't read your playbook.

Convenience. Go any place that's convenient.

Unless your child is some type of prodigy, nothing is going to matter much for their personal enjoyment.

As I still joke to my child (now 13 y.o.), waiting on-line for the bathroom is a 'ride' for an infant, but not so much for adults.

Your journey is about you; your newborn will have the best time if you have the best time......

Baby will have the best time if you are having a good time.

Best restaurants for us were first seating for lunch @ 11am'ish at either fast-food or sit-down. From there, we decided if more Park or back-to-hotel was the 'best plan' for the remainder of the afternoon. You will know your child best.

Dinner plans, even at 5pm, were seemingly difficult after a day of Parks and/or swimming pool.

If baby awakes at 5pm after an afternoon nap. Go back into the Park/swimming pool.....because that's best for you.

FWIW, some pools serve well-deserved Adult Sippy Cups.

I would go with what you enjoy, your child will enjoy just about anything. If you picked something based on your child, chances are they will sleep through it.

My kids prefer the quieter family restaurants restaurants, especially when they’re younger. Disney can be sensory overload. So places like Liberty Tree, Garden Grill, Hollywood and Vine, Tusker House. Sci Fi drive in might be good for a nap because it’s dark - or he could freak out. You never know with kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter