10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose.Update 1/2/11 Page 38

my2disneyboys

DIS Veteran
runningtocastle-1.jpg

Hi!!! Welcome to my pre-trippie, "10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose...The Goodys are going back to Disney"

A little background information for anyone new....

My Name is Nickie and I am addicted to ALL THINGS DISNEY!! I stay home with my two boys; Myles just turned 6 and Owen is 2 1/2. Wayne is my hubby, and my very best friend in the world. He chimes in once and awhile on my reports and here on the DIS he is known as "The3rdDisneyboy". We just got back from a once in a lifetime trip and booked our next trip for February 2011!

Some details for this trip....

As you can see in my signature our first trip was a big family trip and I have always said, "NEVER AGAIN!" To this point, we have been able to keep Disney just ours. That being said, this trip is looking like it is going to be another BIG FAMILY TRIP! :scared1: I don't exactly know how it happend.... my husband has 3 brothers and each one of them has come to us in the last few months and said, "I think we would like to come next year on your trip to Disney".
The cast:

Nickie (Me)
meandO-2.jpg

Wayne (My husband)
daddyandhisboys-2.jpg

Myles (my 6 year old)
myles-1.jpg

Owen (my 2 1/2 year old-he will be 3 1/2 on the trip)
stitch-2.jpg

Jeff (Wayne's Brother from Florida)
Sheila (SIL, Jeff's wife)
Shannon (My 17 year old Niece, Jeff and Sheila's daughter)
(This picture is when we met up with Jeff and his family when Owen was only 8 weeks - his first trip!)
jeff.jpg

Chris (Wayne's Brother)
July2009014.jpg

Stephanie (My 22 year old niece, Chris's daughter)
Holly (My 16 year old niece, Chris's daughter)
hollyandsteph.jpg

Scott (Wayne's Brother from Chicago)
Carrie (SIL, Scott's wife)

scott.jpg

I think this not being our first trip to Disney and not going the week after Christmas, that it will be a MUCH better trip than the first one! It is always so much fun when we all get together, and the boys just love hanging out with their cousins!

About the trip....
Our first trip we stayed at POP, 2nd trip: POR, 3rd trip: POFQ and the last trip was my lifelong dream... POLY! I have to say I think I am a moderate kind of gal! I found that with the high price tag of a deluxe hotel/vacation, that I couldn't enjoy myself as much. I expected perfection and what I got wasnt and I actually remember thinking that I wish we were back at Port Orleans more than once on this trip.

This trip I have decided on a couple things for sure:
1) we will be staying at the POFQ
2) we will not be doing the deluxe dining plan as we have before - but will do the basic dining plan!
2a) I will not center the whole vacation about food as much as I have before, and will try to research some good and healthy options for me so when I am at the park and hungry, I will know where and what I can eat!

Some pics from POFQ....

POFQFountain.jpg

POFQFoodCourt.jpg

POFQBuildings.jpg

POFQWalkway.jpg

About the title of this Pre-Trippie... I recently went to the Dr. (after avoiding the Dr. for a very long time) and got some bad news about my health. Basically, if I don't loose this weight I will have a heart attack. I am on heart healthy diet and hope in the next 10 months, to be down 60 pounds and to be a much healthier person. So there you go!! I hope you will follow along these next 10 months and help me plan another great trip and also be there to help motivate me and keep me going and I hope I can do the same for you.

Hey girl! you know I'm here!
sounds like it should be a great trip...looks to me like you may have some great babysitters for some adult night fun :rolleyes1:

I love POFQ, I really wanted to go back there this year but we are giving POP a try...I never realized you did the POP before?!?

plan to keep up with you on your trek of 60#'s to loose maybe you can help me with a little motivation...not unlike you I have not been to the doc in awhile and until I go on a sugar happy diet plan for at least three months I do not intend to go back to be told the same thing you and Danny were just told...let's do this!!!!:banana: and BTW I think you will be happy not trying to plan your trip around the ADR's I just do not know how you guys do that!

:mickeyjum
:wave2:Connie

I'm in! I can't wait to read all about your plans & your weight loss!!

Thanks so much!! I am going to "weigh in" every Friday.

Comeing over from your TR:-)
We stayed at POR in November, but POFQ looked so much prettier!

I am so glad you came over. We stayed at POR in 07 and I think that is my favorite over the two but I was out voted this time! The boys all wanted POFQ- and I am excited to give it another try.

I'm in too...can't wait to read more of your PTR!!! :goodvibes

Great!! Thanks for joining in.

Hey girl! you know I'm here!
sounds like it should be a great trip...looks to me like you may have some great babysitters for some adult night fun :rolleyes1:

I love POFQ, I really wanted to go back there this year but we are giving POP a try...I never realized you did the POP before?!?

plan to keep up with you on your trek of 60#'s to loose maybe you can help me with a little motivation...not unlike you I have not been to the doc in awhile and until I go on a sugar happy diet plan for at least three months I do not intend to go back to be told the same thing you and Danny were just told...let's do this!!!!:banana: and BTW I think you will be happy not trying to plan your trip around the ADR's I just do not know how you guys do that!

:mickeyjum
:wave2:Connie

Hi Connie!!! Thanks for coming on over. It is getting so close for you. Soooo Jealous. We did stay at Pop for our first trip ever. I really liked the hotel and food court. I heard that they just did a refurb on the rooms too! I was wondering why though because it is the newest of all the values?! I think with Teens we would go back there. We are still at the point where we like to spen equal time in the parks as our hotel.

How did you do this week? I got some paperwork from Dr. with foods to choose and foods to avoid (low cholestrol diet) and it is pretty easy to follow- if it isnt on the food to choose then I dont eat it. I think it is really working. Good luck with you and Danny!!! Keep me posted on your results!!

Nickie, found your "Mishaps and Magical Moments" trip report and became hooked! Followed you over here. I also love POFQ although my husband would love to stay at BC, I feel the same as you and any money we save always goes to our next Disney vacation AKA mad Mickey money in our house! DH and I stayed at POFQ on our first trip, then stayed at PO, back to POFQ with our daughter on her first trip in 2008 then 2009 we stayed at CB. Nothing compares to the beauty of POFQ. Can't wait to hear about your Grand Gathering! Looking forward to all your planning. :thumbsup2

Well, darling twin...you know I am here!!!! I can't wait to follow along as you plan:)

10lbs of 60, you have already lost 16% of your goal!! Way to go:thumbsup2 I know it gets harder as you go, but we are:cheer2: for you! You are inspiring:banana:

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

Nickie, found your "Mishaps and Magical Moments" trip report and became hooked! Followed you over here. I also love POFQ although my husband would love to stay at BC, I feel the same as you and any money we save always goes to our next Disney vacation AKA mad Mickey money in our house! DH and I stayed at POFQ on our first trip, then stayed at PO, back to POFQ with our daughter on her first trip in 2008 then 2009 we stayed at CB. Nothing compares to the beauty of POFQ. Can't wait to hear about your Grand Gathering! Looking forward to all your planning. :thumbsup2

I am so glad to hear that you love the POFQ! I am getting pretty excited for our trip! I have a rough draft for an itinerary already and I keep looking at it and dreaming!!

Well, darling twin...you know I am here!!!! I can't wait to follow along as you plan:)

10lbs of 60, you have already lost 16% of your goal!! Way to go:thumbsup2 I know it gets harder as you go, but we are:cheer2: for you! You are inspiring:banana:

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

aww thanks Jill!! :hug: I weigh in tomorrow but as of today I lost 2 pounds this week (I already updated my ticker lol) Last week was 8- so i am frustrated.... I just got back in from a 2 mile walk so maybe tomorrow the scale will be extra nice to me.

Hi Nickie! I'm in for your PTR! popcorn::

Hi Leanne!! I am so glad you are in:goodvibes and I cant wait to hear all about your trip. That safari sounds really really cool. Do you know if there is an age requirement? I thought I read someplace 8 years old?

Can't wait to follow you on your countdown:cool1:

Thanks!!! and welcome to my pre trip report!! :banana:

runningtocastle-1.jpg

Hi!!! Welcome to my pre-trippie, "10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose...The Goodys are going back to Disney"

A little background information for anyone new....

My Name is Nickie and I am addicted to ALL THINGS DISNEY!! I stay home with my two boys; Myles just turned 6 and Owen is 2 1/2. Wayne is my hubby, and my very best friend in the world. He chimes in once and awhile on my reports and here on the DIS he is known as "The3rdDisneyboy". We just got back from a once in a lifetime trip and booked our next trip for February 2011!

Some details for this trip....

As you can see in my signature our first trip was a big family trip and I have always said, "NEVER AGAIN!" To this point, we have been able to keep Disney just ours. That being said, this trip is looking like it is going to be another BIG FAMILY TRIP! :scared1: I don't exactly know how it happend.... my husband has 3 brothers and each one of them has come to us in the last few months and said, "I think we would like to come next year on your trip to Disney".
The cast:

Nickie (Me)
meandO-2.jpg

Wayne (My husband)
daddyandhisboys-2.jpg

Myles (my 6 year old)
myles-1.jpg

Owen (my 2 1/2 year old-he will be 3 1/2 on the trip)
stitch-2.jpg

Jeff (Wayne's Brother from Florida)
Sheila (SIL, Jeff's wife)
Shannon (My 17 year old Niece, Jeff and Sheila's daughter)
(This picture is when we met up with Jeff and his family when Owen was only 8 weeks - his first trip!)
jeff.jpg

Chris (Wayne's Brother)
July2009014.jpg

Stephanie (My 22 year old niece, Chris's daughter)
Holly (My 16 year old niece, Chris's daughter)
hollyandsteph.jpg

Scott (Wayne's Brother from Chicago)
Carrie (SIL, Scott's wife)

scott.jpg

I think this not being our first trip to Disney and not going the week after Christmas, that it will be a MUCH better trip than the first one! It is always so much fun when we all get together, and the boys just love hanging out with their cousins!

About the trip....
Our first trip we stayed at POP, 2nd trip: POR, 3rd trip: POFQ and the last trip was my lifelong dream... POLY! I have to say I think I am a moderate kind of gal! I found that with the high price tag of a deluxe hotel/vacation, that I couldn't enjoy myself as much. I expected perfection and what I got wasnt and I actually remember thinking that I wish we were back at Port Orleans more than once on this trip.

This trip I have decided on a couple things for sure:
1) we will be staying at the POFQ
2) we will not be doing the deluxe dining plan as we have before - but will do the basic dining plan!
2a) I will not center the whole vacation about food as much as I have before, and will try to research some good and healthy options for me so when I am at the park and hungry, I will know where and what I can eat!

Some pics from POFQ....

POFQFountain.jpg

POFQFoodCourt.jpg

POFQBuildings.jpg

POFQWalkway.jpg

About the title of this Pre-Trippie... I recently went to the Dr. (after avoiding the Dr. for a very long time) and got some bad news about my health. Basically, if I don't loose this weight I will have a heart attack. I am on heart healthy diet and hope in the next 10 months, to be down 60 pounds and to be a much healthier person. So there you go!! I hope you will follow along these next 10 months and help me plan another great trip and also be there to help motivate me and keep me going and I hope I can do the same for you.

Good Luck with your dieting! You are smart to do it when you are young. We are going a family trip the end of Jan 2011 to POR. I loved your trip report about the Poly vaca and look forward to this one.

Ok, I have a rough draft of an itinerary that I have planned out.... Let me know what you think?!

Arrive Friday, January 28th -
Magical Express to POFQ
Check into POFQ
Boat to DTD
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Walk around a little/shop
Boat back to POFQ
Unpack/get changed
Take bus to MK/walk over to CR
Dinner @ Chef Mickey's (reservation for whole family)
Watch Wishes from 4th floor observation deck at CR

Saturday, Janaury 29th -
Breakfast in Room (I am ordering again from Garden Grocer and will order some fruit, waters, cereal, milk and muffins)
Bus to Epcot (8-1)
Lunch at CS in Epcot... Any ideas anyone???
Leave after lunch
Rest at POFQ 2-6
Bus back to Epcot- World Showcase
Dinner @ 7:30 at the new Mexican Rest. and watch Illuminations from there (reservation for whole family)
Bus back to POFQ after Illuminations

Sunday, January 30th -7am- Bus to MK
8am- Breakfast at Crystal Palace (reservation for whole family)
* I really want a good picture of all the grandkids for Wayne's mom in front of the castle!
MK 9-1
Lunch at CS in MK - any ideas anyone??
Talk bus back to POFQ and rest from 2-5:30
5:30- take bus back to MK - Monorail to Poly
Dinner @ Ohana at 6:30PM and watch Wishes from Ohana (reservationfor whole family)

Jeff and Family will be leaving this night....

EMH at MK? - head back to MK for EMH
Bus back to POFQ- 11PM

Monday, January 31st -
Breakfast in room
8AM- Bus to DHS
Lunch at Pizza Planet
Bus back to POFQ around 2

(Chris and girls are leaving this afternoon)

Bus back to MK around 5pm and walk over to CR
Dinner with Scott and Carrie at the Wave @ 6PM
Watch Wishes from 4th Floor?
Taxi back to POFQ

Tuesday, February 1st -Breakfast in room
Bus to MK 9-1
Bus back to POFQ for lunch at Food Court (wayne loves the Mufflatta) (sp??)
Rest at hotel/pool 2-6
6pm take boat to DTD
Dinner @ 7PM at T-REX
Ice Cream after @ Ghirardelli (Can we use snack credits??)
Boys really want to get the Potato Heads with the Mickey parts and do the Build a Dino at T-Rex
Boat back to POFQ

Wednesday, February 2nd -
Sleep in (We have NEVER DONE THIS AT DISNEY!!)
Breakfast at the Food Court (Beignets? - maybe I will just have a bite of Wayne's!)
Hang out at the hotel/pool until noon
Bus to Epcot - World Showcase Day 1-9
Lunch at CS in Epcot - Need ideas!!!??
Dinner with Scott and Carrie at Rose & Crown @ 7:30 - watch Illuminations from there.
Bus back to POFQ after

Thursday, February 3rd -Breakfast in room
Bus to AK at 8AM
AK 8-1
Lunch at FlameTree BBQ
Bus back to POFQ for Pool/Rest 2-6
Bus to MK and walk to CR at 6PM
Dinner at California Grill at 7PM with Scott and Carrie - Watch Wishes from Cali Grill (*must remember to request a window seat this time)
Taxi back to POFQ

Friday, February 4th -
pack/check bags
Bus to MK/monorail to Poly @ 8AM
Breakfast @ Ohana (9AM)
Monorail to MK after
Spend last day in MK
Lunch CS in MK
Parade
Bus back to POFQ to wait for Magical Express
Home! :sad1:

Saturday, February 5th -Start planning next trip to Disney! :rotfl2:

What do you think!? I really want to plan a nice, relaxing trip. Our previous two trips were on Deluxe Dining and we would do a breakfast every morning and be at the parks by 8AM and always had a sit down lunch. February is a really laid back time of the year to visit Disney. When we went in May, it was so hot. We needed the sit down lunch to get out of the sun and for a rest... but this February I remember thinking that the CS places were all so quiet. No waiting for tables or long lines anywhere. I think the flexibility of a CS for our lunches is going to work out great this trip!

Let me know your thoughts and your favorite CS places!

Good Luck with your dieting! You are smart to do it when you are young. We are going a family trip the end of Jan 2011 to POR. I loved your trip report about the Poly vaca and look forward to this one.

Thank you!! Maybe we will see you!! I hope at night when we get back early that Wayne and I can take the boys for a walk over to the POR. It is such a nice walk!!! The boys love seeing the carriage rides and all the animals at the resort!

Ok, Ok, your biggest fan is here!! :cheer2: Sorry I wasn't here sooner, but I didn't realize you had started already! I'm totally excited to take this journey with you for the 3rd time!!

Uh, Holy Cow!! Congrats on the 10lbs! You are well on your way to a 60lb lighter version of yourself! How exciting!:woohoo:

Hopefully, the family trip will be much easier than last time since you know everything there is to know about Disney and there won't be 3.4 million people in the parks while you are there! :lmao:

I've made some comments on your itinerary!
Ok, I have a rough draft of an itinerary that I have planned out.... Let me know what you think?!

Magical Express to POFQ
Check into POFQ
Boat to DTD
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich YUM!
Walk around a little/shop :thumbsup2
Boat back to POFQ
Unpack/get changed
Take bus to MK/walk over to CR
Dinner @ Chef Mickey's (reservation for whole family) Awesome, can't break tradition!!

Saturday, Janaury 29th -
Breakfast in Room (I am ordering again from Garden Grocer and will order some fruit, waters, cereal, milk and muffins)
Bus to Epcot (8-1)
Lunch at CS in Epcot... Any ideas anyone??? Sunshine Seasons or Yorkshire Fish place in England, but at SS, everyone can get what they want: great variety!!
Leave after lunch
Rest at POFQ 2-6
Dinner @ 7:30 at the new Mexican Rest. and watch Illuminations from there (reservation for whole family) Hoping this place is better than San Angel-can't wait to try it!

* I really want a good picture of all the grandkids for Wayne's mom in front of the castle! Love the empty park pics, great idea for Gram! Crystal Palace is my fav bfast place because they make eggs to order. I hate yolks and only eat fried egg whites!
MK 9-1
Lunch at CS in MK - any ideas anyone?? Gotta have Casey's Corner!
Dinner @ Ohana at 6:30PM and watch Wishes from Ohana (reservationfor whole family) I've never eaten at Ohana. I need to try it!

Jeff and Family will be leaving this night.... Booooooo!

EMH at MK? - head back to MK for EMH I love EMH!!
Bus back to POFQ- 11PM

Monday, January 31st -
Breakfast in room
8AM- Bus to DHS
Lunch at Pizza Planet Say Hi to Woody for me!

(Chris and girls are leaving this afternoon) Booooooo!

Dinner with Scott and Carrie at the Wave @ 6PM I want to try the Wave!
Taxi back to POFQ

Bus to MK 9-1
Bus back to POFQ for lunch at Food Court (wayne loves the Mufflatta) (sp??) Wayne loves Muff...what??? ( sorry, I couldn't resist!!)
Rest at hotel/pool 2-6
6pm take boat to DTD
Dinner @ 7PM at T-REX Rrrrrroarrrrrrr!
Ice Cream after @ Ghirardelli (Can we use snack credits??) No snack credits, but well woth the cash!! We never miss a stop here!
Boys really want to get the Potato Heads with the Mickey parts and do the Build a Dino at T-Rex Me too!! I want a Mr. Potato Head!
Boat back to POFQ

Sleep in (We have NEVER DONE THIS AT DISNEY!!)We always sleep in, our last trip was the 1st time we actually made it to MK before they opened. We are night owls and like to sleep in!
Breakfast at the Food Court (Beignets? - maybe I will just have a bite of Wayne's!) If you hit your goal before your trip, you are allowed to splurge a little, get your own Beignets! ;)
Hang out at the hotel/pool until noon Bikini this year??
Lunch at CS in Epcot - Need ideas!!!??
Dinner with Scott and Carrie at Rose & Crown @ 7:30 - watch Illuminations from there.
Bus back to POFQ after

Bus to AK at 8AM
AK 8-1
Lunch at FlameTree BBQ Yummers!
Dinner at California Grill at 7PM with Scott and Carrie - Watch Wishes from Cali Grill (*must remember to request a window seat this time) Definitely a window seat!!
Taxi back to POFQ

Friday, February 4th -
pack/check bags
Breakfast @ Ohana (9AM) Again, need to try Ohana!
Monorail to MK after
Spend last day in MK
Lunch CS in MK
Parade
Home! :sad1: Super BOOOOOOOOOOO! You should stay another day. Why go home on Friday, you only need Sunday to relax before getting back to work!!

Saturday, February 5th -Start planning next trip to Disney! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I'll be right here with you again!

What do you think!? I really want to plan a nice, relaxing trip. Our previous two trips were on Deluxe Dining and we would do a breakfast every morning and be at the parks by 8AM and always had a sit down lunch. February is a really laid back time of the year to visit Disney. When we went in May, it was so hot. We needed the sit down lunch to get out of the sun and for a rest... but this February I remember thinking that the CS places were all so quiet. No waiting for tables or long lines anywhere. I think the flexibility of a CS for our lunches is going to work out great this trip!

Yay, you're going back to Disney. I have to say I your review on Poly really helped me when I was trying to decide whether or not to stay there. In the end I just couldn't justify the cost and moved down to a moderate. I know many people love it but unless I am planning a relaxing vacation I don't need to spend all that money on a resort. I was debating for a few weeks on whether or not to change and you came back and wrote your review. Thanks for being honest. Can't wait to hear about your plans!

My 2 cents in red!!!!

Magical Express to POFQ
Check into POFQ
Boat to DTD
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Walk around a little/shop
Boat back to POFQ
Unpack/get changed
Take bus to MK/walk over to CRI was wondering about this..we have a CM ressie in the A.M. Is it faster to walk there? How do you get there?
Dinner @ Chef Mickey's (reservation for whole family)

Saturday, Janaury 29th -
Bus to Epcot (8-1)
Lunch at CS in Epcot... Any ideas anyone???Sunshine Seasons! Love that place-so much variety!
Leave after lunch
Rest at POFQ 2-6
Dinner @ 7:30 at the new Mexican Rest. and watch Illuminations from there (reservation for whole family)

* I really want a good picture of all the grandkids for Wayne's mom in front of the castle!
MK 9-1
Lunch at CS in MK - any ideas anyone??Cosmic Ray was fun..the kids liked the Lounge Singer. I hear Columbia Harbor House is good too...I see that you can use a snack credit on Uncrustables at MK Bakery. Maybe be a good way to save a CS credit on the kids!
Dinner @ Ohana at 6:30PM and watch Wishes from Ohana (reservationfor whole family)

Jeff and Family will be leaving this night....

EMH at MK? - head back to MK for EMH
Bus back to POFQ- 11PM

Monday, January 31st -
Breakfast in room
8AM- Bus to DHS
Lunch at Pizza Planet

(Chris and girls are leaving this afternoon)

Dinner with Scott and Carrie at the Wave @ 6PM
Taxi back to POFQ

Bus to MK 9-1
Bus back to POFQ for lunch at Food Court (wayne loves the Mufflatta) (sp??)LMBO at Wendy's comment....:lmao:
Rest at hotel/pool 2-6
6pm take boat to DTD
Dinner @ 7PM at T-REX
Ice Cream after @ Ghirardelli (Can we use snack credits??)
Boys really want to get the Potato Heads with the Mickey parts and do the Build a Dino at T-Rex
Boat back to POFQ

Sleep in (We have NEVER DONE THIS AT DISNEY!!):scared1:Rebel!!!
Breakfast at the Food Court (Beignets? - maybe I will just have a bite of Wayne's!)Be prepared to be a powder sugary mess!!!
Hang out at the hotel/pool until noon
Lunch at CS in Epcot - Need ideas!!!??The CS is China was good, and they had a really good light green tea ginger ice cream
Bus back to POFQ after

Bus to AK at 8AM
AK 8-1
Lunch at FlameTree BBQ
Dinner at California Grill at 7PM with Scott and Carrie - Watch Wishes from Cali Grill (*must remember to request a window seat this time)
Taxi back to POFQ

Friday, February 4th -
pack/check bags
Breakfast @ Ohana (9AM)
Monorail to MK after
Spend last day in MK
Lunch CS in MK
Parade
Home! :sad1:
:sad:

Saturday, February 5th -Start planning next trip to Disney! :rotfl2:November 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ok, your biggest fan is here!! :cheer2: Sorry I wasn't here sooner, but I didn't realize you had started already! I'm totally excited to take this journey with you for the 3rd time!!

Uh, Holy Cow!! Congrats on the 10lbs! You are well on your way to a 60lb lighter version of yourself! How exciting!:woohoo:

Hopefully, the family trip will be much easier than last time since you know everything there is to know about Disney and there won't be 3.4 million people in the parks while you are there! :lmao:

I've made some comments on your itinerary!

Wendy! Yippeee now the report can really begin!!! Wayne got a good laugh from your comment :rotfl2: Thanks for the comments on the plan! You really need to squeeze the Wave in somehow!! Especially because you can just take the boat from the WL!

Yay, you're going back to Disney. I have to say I your review on Poly really helped me when I was trying to decide whether or not to stay there. In the end I just couldn't justify the cost and moved down to a moderate. I know many people love it but unless I am planning a relaxing vacation I don't need to spend all that money on a resort. I was debating for a few weeks on whether or not to change and you came back and wrote your review. Thanks for being honest. Can't wait to hear about your plans!

I am so glad!!! I don't know about you, but I already feel so much better about my upcoming trip because of the money we are saving. You HAVE to report back when you get home with what you thought and LOTS OF PICS!!!

My 2 cents in red!!!!

Thanks Jill for the comments! I keep hearing Sunshine Seasons. I didnt know Cosmic Rays has a lounge singer! My 10th anniversary will be in May 2013 and my 40th birthday will be in November 2014 - so I can see some big Disney Trips coming up for sure!!!!

Ok guys! So I am down a total of 11 pounds now!! This week I lost 3 more pounds. Last week with an 8 pound loss it is frustrating to see only 3 but I guess this is how it will probably be going forward. I remember when I was on WW I would loose between 1-3 pounds per week. It was hard but after a couple months those 1-3 pounds really start adding up.

Today we have our annual St. Patricks day pub crawl in Boston - 11 bars!!! I am really nervous about what the scale is going to tell me.... and really nervous at the end of the day when we cruise into that last pub and I am hungry and I am sure my mind will be telling me, "Go ahead, eat the cheeseburger!!!" My plan is to eat really healthy at lunch and to try to have a water instead of a beer at a few of the bars.

Wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter