10 NIGHT HAWAII AVAILABILITY/ all gone :(

lorimay

Strolling along...
Anyone who is still looking for a room on the 10 night May 8, 2020 Hawaii cruise, there are now several 7A rooms available for booking!

Anyone who is still looking for a room on the 10 night May 8, 2020 Hawaii cruise, there are now several 7A rooms available for booking!

Wow! Really? That is great of you to note and post, Lorimay!! Hopefully someone that's been wanting to book will see this an be able to grab a room! :thanks:

Dcassetta posted last night that 7A's were available again on The Wonder and I finally got on and was able to get my secret Verandah room and save over $600!
Most of the 7A category was still there for the taking!

Dcassetta posted last night that 7A's were available again on The Wonder and I finally got on and was able to get my secret Verandah room and save over $600!
Most of the 7A category was still there for the taking!

That's amazing! I think we all assumed rooms would start showing up here and there as time passes, but for 7A's to show up? AWESOME! Congrats!

website is not even showing Hawaii as available at all in 2020

Wow when I finally got the website to open there were at least 10 rooms on deck 6 showing available.
Could they have gone that fast?
I didn't look, but it showed decks 5, 6, & 7 category 7A available.
I called just before 9am

$7,300ish.... for 2 adults
I was just changing cabin and category, so I was given the opening day price.

Can it be that Travel Agents scooped up all the rooms for clients?

Possibly. A good agent would have been doing a check (or at an agency they might have had a rotation to check and notify all agents for availability) probably daily for clients.

Also, we are only a tiny portion of the DCL clientele - so people outside of the DISBoards could also have been keeping an eye on things.

Possibly. A good agent would have been doing a check (or at an agency they might have had a rotation to check and notify all agents for availability) probably daily for clients.

Also, we are only a tiny portion of the DCL clientele - so people outside of the DISBoards could also have been keeping an eye on things.

Vey true, all I know is they were swooped up quick

Hoping to get a room for 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) been checking regularly, anybody know how many rooms that actually allow 5 are on the ship (ie: i know some of the verandahs only allow 4)

Hoping to get a room for 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) been checking regularly, anybody know how many rooms that actually allow 5 are on the ship (ie: i know some of the verandahs only allow 4)

I don't know the number...but the lifeboat capacity also enters into play. There are less seats than there are physical sleeping spaces as the assumption is that not every single sleeping space will be taken, so even if a room opens up, if there is not space for 5 (there could have been 2 people in the cabin), it will not show as available for 5.

Since these are during the school year, I doubt that kids' club capacity is an issue, but that can affect what shows available as well. If there is not space in the club for one or more of your children - even if they promised to never enter - there would not be availability either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter