10 nights, 3 resorts, and all the crazy disney mayhem that comes in between.

YESSIGUZMAN

yessie
I've never done a trip report so bear with me :)
Jus convinced my hubby to go to Disney this October even though I had promised if we went last October we wouldn't go this year :rotfl2:. This will be my 8th trip and my son and husbands 4th trip, I have never gone to Disney World without my momma so this is new for me. She is the reason I love Disney and is also a huge help with our son, but since a trip wasn't suppose to happen this year she already has a vacation planned with my dad. Also this being his 10 year anniversary gift to me, my husband is really excited for it being just us 3 this year. Even though we also go as a big family, I am the one that is always obsessively planning things. We will be going October 27-November 6th with a mid 3 night stay at disneys Vero beach which we've never been to.

Ok I figured it out hopefully :)
This is my baby-Dallas Guzmán 6 years old. Honestly, god could not have blessed me with a more perfect child. He loves Disney and everything about it, he says his favorite character is Walt, cries when we leave, and constantly wants to go back. This will be his 5th trip to Disneyworld and has been to Disneyland many times since we live in California.

This is me and my husband.

Anthony -28 we have been together for 10 years, married for 9. We were those crazy in love young people and got married at 18 years old. Now I'm the first to admit we are not perfect but I do think we are perfect for each other in our own crazy way. He loves Disney but he puts on a front like he only goes to indulge me, but the tears in his eyes during fireworks says otherwise.

Me- Yesenia I am 26 year old recently stay at home mother who loves Disney more than almost anything. I used to work at a bank for the last 5 years, but quit when my son started kindergarten because of daycare issues and also I wanted to be able to help at school and be there since I've worked his whole life.
It's only temporary and I'll probably go back to work after our Disney trip. Other than Disney I'm obsessed with getting healthy, I recently lost 50 pounds I still have another 20 to go so in between helping at my sons school, planning my Disney trip you will find me at the gym or pinteresting some healthy recipes.

This is us at Disneyland dapper day in February
And this is right after I completed my first half ever the tinkerbell half marathon.
We are both signed up to do the Disneyland half marathon and he has agreed to dress up with me so I am also trying to figure that out :)

. Anyways in not sure id anyone is here but next up is where we are staying :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter