10 points left, what to have?????

sap1227

DIS Veteran
I am going out to dinner with my parents and have 10 points left. What would you get?????? I could go over a few points (I am trying not to use any of my nursing points, since I hope this weekend I will start the weaning process. I could have 5 or 6 nursing points).

http://froggers.com/

Thanks!!!
Christy

Was looking for cheesecake (probably more than 10 pts, though)...didn't see it...in that case, I don't know what you should have...

:earboy2:

i tend to go mexican so i'd get the blackened chicken quesadilla - no sour cream but pica de gallo and guacomole if I had enough pts

of course i have no idea how many pts any of this is! is it on dotti's site?

or the blackened chicken salad, maybe even buffalo style if it's not fried

I would go with the chicken fajitas or one of the salads with dressing on the side to dip my fork in. You can pretty much gauge the amt. of meat and it seems grilled, so points would be a pretty good guestimate. That and maybe a margarita(but you're nursing so don't know if you can). Maybe one of the chicken sandwiches w/ cheese bacon on the side.

Have fun!

goldcupmom said:
I would go with the chicken fajitas or one of the salads with dressing on the side to dip my fork in. You can pretty much gauge the amt. of meat and it seems grilled, so points would be a pretty good guestimate. That and maybe a margarita(but you're nursing so don't know if you can). Maybe one of the chicken sandwiches w/ cheese bacon on the side.

Have fun!

Well, the fajitas are 2 for 1 tonight (which is why my parents go), so I guess I will get that. Since DS is 1, I could get away with a Margarita, but I will pass today. I am trying to stay away from white "stuff" and alcohol (thanks alot OhMom ;) ) for awhile.

Thanks for the help, it is not on Dotti's site.

Christy

I hope you did well last night. I know it's stressful when you have to go out and don't have too many points left. You did great by asking for ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter