10 Pound Club - WISH Check In!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
If you lost 10 pounds during the WISH challenge post your info here! Any info that you are willing to share. How about including your 'start date' and the date you reached this milestone!

Congratulations to all!

I am a 10 pounder ;) I have been doing Atkins again after being off for about 8 months and gaining 10 pounds. I started at 205...I am now 139 and want to make it to 119-123 or so. If I can do it by end of May, I will weigh the same thing at my grad school gradution as I did for my highschool graduation 21 years later :)

Wish me luck :) :)

Wow, glo, that's terrific. I can see that you are determined and will make your goal! Congratulations!

I started my plan on Jan 29th 03 and today I reached a 10lb loss! Finally got the 2 lbs i needed to reach ten. KELSIE you hear me? I need some banner maintance around here.LOL I'm feel yucky today even though i had a great successful week. You ladies know what i'm talking about everything aches and just well YUCKY>! Something fun must be coming a? Anyhow I started my plan at a whopping 234.5 lbs and of course with 10lbs lost i'm at 224.5 I could've pushed my scales and prob got another .25 lb in my favor but i did'nt want to be there all day. (have doctors' scales.LOL) I have never drank so much water in all my life i love it now and this coming from a pepsi addict! I rarely drink any cola ever now. I'm a fish.LOL

I am thrilled to say that as of my WW weigh-in last night, I lost 10 pounds even!!

I started WW (again) on January 29th. I think this time is different because I am "owning my problem". Watching and reading Dr. Phil's philosophy has taught me a lot. I don't know if he's helped anyone else, but he has certainly helped me.

Still a long way to go, but it's been a long time since I've been so optimistic about getting there.

Add me to the 10 Pound Club (actually 11 pounds gone :) )!! I was feeling really depressed, so I decided to weigh-in early. I was very surprised and it's giving me the motivation I needed to keep going.

WOW -- with all of these succesful ten pounders I'll have to SOON start a 15 pound club check in! Way to Go everyone!
:D

Congats on ALL the success stories!!!

I just passed the 15 pound mark today, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Psyched!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Way to go, John! Congratulations to everyone!

Just got back from WW weigh in, and I'm down 11 lbs!! WOO HOO! I started the beginning of February.

I don't post here a lot, but I check in often and I want to thank everybody here for all the positive thoughts. I think it helps a lot to feel like you've got a whole, big family working on this together!

CONGRATS KATHY!!!!!!

:bounce:

:Pinkbounc

Even better that by the time we are done.......it will be a much "smaller" big family!!!!

:p

I'm so proud of all of you, a little envious too. Congratulations to all of the new members of the 10 pounds gone club :)

WooHoo!!! Finally I reached the 10lb mark. Started Atkins on 1/16. I lost 9, gained 4 back last week, and lost that 4 plus another 1 this week for a grand total of TEN!!!!POUNDS!!!! . Can you see me doin' a happy dance???:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happily joining the 10 lb. WISH group!!!

I started WW on Feb. 6th and reached 10 lbs. (barely!) last night on Feb. 27th!

Congrats everyone!!!

Way to Go Liz!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Enjoy your success. Does it feel wonderful? It's been so long for me, I've forgotten! Thanks for the push. your success is talking to me. It's saying "Go for a nice long walk!"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Congratulations Dizzy-Disney4 and Liz. What an accomplishment!

I just wanted to say how happy I am to read all the 10 pound success stories! You guys give me hope. I just started Monday with a modified eating plan and The Firm video tapes which I am loving. I hope to be able to post my own 10 pound success one day soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter