$10 Seaworld Coupon

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
Does anyone have the $10 coupon for seaworld from Wendys. I am going the first week of August and would love to get the coupon before hand. Please pm me if you have one to spare.

I have called all of our Wendy's (charlotte, NC) and they have never heard of this. Is it only in Fla. ? Is it only for Fla. residents? If not, I'd love to get one too.

That's great news!! Can you tell me when do the coupons expire?

they expire Dec 23,2002.. I still have plenty... Wendy's is just a few mins from my house here in south GA

That's great LadyPoo!!! We're going the first week in December.
Please check your pm's.

I'd be interested in the Seaworld coupons if anyone has extras. Please PM me. Thanks!

I would also be very intrested. We will be leaving in 2 weeks and are spending a day at SeaWorld - I can harldy wait

I went to Wendy's today and I grabbed a whole stack of them. I think I have 20 of them. If you need one, PM or e-mail me your mailing address. The first 20 to reply gets them! :)

ladypoo,
We would love a coupon if possible. We will be visiting SeaWorld the first week in Dec. Our son who relocated to south of Atlanta, will be visiting us there.

Our Wendy's didn't have any of these coupons. There are 4 of us going in November if anyone has any extra we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Lisa

Im in need of one coupon if there are anymore. I surely would appreciate it! Thanks bunches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter