10 Year Anniversary Vow Renewal - Memories booked!

We requested and got Robert Kerr as our violinist. He was so lovely and he always get rave reviews for being able to play nearly any request. Especially ahead of time but even on the spot.

Obviously it is only a request...they can't promise who you get until much closer...but we were thrilled to get him.

As for prints and albums we were on escape so I don't know what the standard in memories is but we have just received our Jasmine and Cinderella albums and I am in awe. We ended up getting quite a few albums and upping to the limit of each in size to fit in the most images per album and I have zero regrets. They are so lovely to have the DFTW logo and Mickey details and so on.
I know digital is great but having these beautiful quality prints in hand is so wonderful.

Good luck with the rest of the planning.

We did a vow renewal at Luau Beach also. It was just the two of us (plus our 7 month old, but we had a sitter). We went to dinner at Le Cellier and I ordered a mini cake and it was perfect for the two of us. I used On-Site Beauty and Janet was fantastic! We also had Robert Kerr and he is amazing. I am a professional musician, so I am very hard to please. Good luck and have fun planning!

I kept thinking about it and thinking about it (and focusing on that cost) and finally yesterday we booked our Vow Renewal! I knew if we didn't do it I would be disappointed (I like to do something special every 5 years - our 5 year was a Vegas Elvis renewal.)

We went with the memories package and will have it at Luau Beach at 9 am on our actual anniversary!! Figured with that time we can maybe beat the heat of the day a little.

Now to start planning a dress, and the ceremony, and hair/makeup. These other posts have been so helpful!

If anyone did a two person ceremony, let me know what services or things you've done when it was just the two of you if you have any tips! I found yesterday that one of the hair/makeup artists has a service minimum, so I am learning all the time!

Hi! I am new to the forum. While watching my husband play around on his car forum the other day, I thought....hmmm, I wonder if there's a Disney forum. And, here you all are!! I am especially so excited to follow your posts. We have been married almost 20 years. Our honeymoon was to Disney World & we have been plenty of times since. I would love to renew our vows one day in my favorite place.

We had a great ceremony! It was definitely worth doing and we were so glad we did it. The planner and coordinator really made everything so smooth and easy. Just great!

Rev Tim was amazing!! Our photog Mike was such a nice man and did a great job. We already received our online site to choose photos - way more quickly than I expected.

I used Beaute Especial for hair/makeup in room and wouldn't recommend them at all. I got the airbrush makeup. At the start I told the artist that I don't like a ton of makeup and we just had a 10 minute ceremony on the beach so I didn't need full on wedding makeup. I wound up looking like a splotchy countoured mess with a pound of makeup on. It was atrocious and when I showed my husband, his face said it all. I wound up wiping off all of the foundation makeup and most of the eye makeup and touching up with my own makeup.
I should have said something but by the time she finished I was so upset that I just wanted her to leave so I could fix it. I didn't want to offend the artist, she was very nice but the makeup was horrible.

My hair was just OK. I asked for a braid from the front along the side and then kind of a loose curly bun/low updo in the back. The braid was so loose it didn't even hold up well through the ceremony. Overall, the hair-makeup aspect was a really disappointing experience.

In summary I would say, if you are on the fence about the ceremony - do it! It was a wonderful way to do something to celebrate our relationship and (while pricey), I think was very much worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter