100 Day Cheat-Free Challenge!

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
Now that the WDW 1/2 Marathon is over, I have to get back on track with my food choices. So, I am going to start a 100 day challenge today. I am going to journal everything I eat and stay within my WW points for 100 sequential days.

If you'd like to join me in this challenge, please post here and put your start date. Check in as frequently as you like and I will update the number of sequential days you have stayed with the challenge.

When you get to 10% of your goal, your name will change to magenta

When you get through 25% of your goal, your name will change to royal blue

When you get to 50% of your goal, your name will change to dark orange

When you get to 60% of your goal, your name will change to green

When you get to 75% of your goal, your name will change to purple

When you get to 90% of your goal, your name will change to lime

At 100% and beyond, your name will be red

Looking forward to having a great group of challengers here! Here we go:

Keenercam (start 1/10) -- 108/100 Met Goal on 4/26!
TigerCheer2009 (re-start 4/29) -- 10/100
anniet (start 1/10) -- 1/100
DisneyLovingMama (start 1/10) -- 91/100
Cruise04 (start 1/11) -- 100/100
Jayna22 (re-start 3/22) -- 100/100 :banana: :thumbsup2
akasleepingbeauty (start 1/11) -- 9/100
p2oh (start 1/11) -- 22/100
carissanboys (start 1/15) -- 27/100
MickeyDee (start 1/15) -- 20/100
eeyore25 (start 1/16) -- 28/100
Blueeyes101817 (start 1/17) -- 100/100 a whole new semester & a new start! :wizard:
LuLuLovesDisney (start 1/19) -- 52/100
luvsgrumpy (start 1/23) -- 24/100
Schatz5K (start 2/1) -- 19/100
PRINCESS VIJA (start 2/1) -- 0/100
mommyceratops (start 2/14) -- 0/100
KathyFP (start 2/19) -- 11/100
lilouisianagal (start 2/24) 39/100
StitchisOurHero (start 3/28) -- 63/63

Count me in - I already posted this once but lost it.

I'm going to start tomorrow and my challenge will be:

drinking at least 84 ounces of water before having a soda AND eating at least 3 veggies and/or fruit servings before having a treat - this does not include when I include something in my meal plan for the day - for example I'm having a lean cuisine spaghetti and meat sauce and a fat free tapioca pudding for my lunch - that pudding is part of my lunch. Most of this is because I do have one serving of veggies during my afternoon break at work and I don't want to go away from that because it fills me up for working out before dinner.

I already messed up for today even though I was really trying without knowing about this challenge. I had a sliver (about 3 cm) of cake before lunch.

Thanks for doing this Cam!

Hi, Chris! So nice to see you. It's great to have company on this quest. Looking forward to sharing the next 3+ months! :)

IN!

Put me down for no fast food, no "bad snacks" (chips, soda, candies...tortilla chips are okay) and no juice!

Thanks!

oh YEAH!!!!!

:tongue: The 100 day party has STARTED!! Should make a note of that!

When you say staying within your points, does that include your flex points?
jana

jayna22 said:
When you say staying within your points, does that include your flex points?
jana

Yes, jayna. That is what they are there for, and I found this past year that I tended to lose just as well if not better if I saved those on regular days and used them on "hungry" days or for special occasions.

Well, I got through the first day! I had 2 points to spare, drank all my water, had plenty of fruits and veggies and had one milk. :cool1: I should have used the extra 2 points for another lite yogurt, but lesson learned.

How did your first day go, guys?

Thanks for your answer about the flex points. I'm in. I'm going to try at least. I am planning a trip to Miami in March, which could be my downfall, but it doesn't have to be. I'll start today.
Thanks!
Jana

I'm doing good so far for today. Have had 42 ounces of water so far and 1 orange. I'm going to have another orange with my lunch, I'm having chicken fajita so will get one serving of veggies, and will have two servings of carrots this afternoon for my snack.

No junk food-CHECK!
No juice or pop-CHECK!
Ten marshmallows-CHECK and an oops but the points covered it!

I still had a good day! It was a treat because there was a birthday at my house!

Can I join in? And since I was within my points yesterday, and am OP for today, can I start as of yesterday?

Hey Cam - want a 100 day partner??? ;)

I will join you in this challenge to stay OP for 100 days. There are many other things I am hoping to do (get in my water, exercise 5x/wk etc.) but this is the one that I am most struggling with right now.

Thanks for starting this and I look forward to working with everyone to stay strong throughout the journey!

So glad to have you on board, Annie and Rhonda!

Rhonda -- LOVE your new ticker! Way cute, and the chubby one has on lime green (that would be ME!)! :teeth:

I'm going to check in now so that I'll have more pressure not to eat later! I dropped to 26 points today and have only used 25.5. There is nothing here worth half a point, so I'm done for the day.
One day down, 99 to go.
Jana

Yeah, Jana! Awesome staying in those points, kiddo! Now, take a book and a huge glass of ice water and go relax somewhere very far away from the kitchen. I am heading up to read in bed. ;) Just think of how great you are going to feel with each day of the challenge that you end this successfully!

Be good everyone! I will check in tomorrow and update everyone's numbers. :hug:

I made it today too!!!

Drank 126 ounces of water (the other 42 was during workout) and I'm having a soda now
Ate 5 servings of fruits and veggies today and I will have some fat free frozen yogurt later because I ate dinner so early and not much of it

I'm really proud of myself for getting my water in - I would have with working out but it was a struggle to remember to drink the morning amount (I break it up into two 42 ounces with one in the morning and one in the afternoon).

Good job on everyone's first day or couple of days!!!!
Chris

I'm feeling kinda proud of myself today- Yesterday morning I ate 5 points worth of Elfin crackers (like animal crackers) from the vending machine because I didn't have anything for breakfast with me at work, and I was so mad that I had to work around those 5 points all day! Well this morning I didn't have breakfast either so I pulled into a 7-11 and picked up a bowl of Special K and a bottle of milk! I am OP for the day, and I'm having grilled chicken breast for dinner! Hey I think we need a 100 day challenge clippie!

Great job, Annie!
I, on the other hand, hit my FPs big-time at an unexpected posh lunch today. Crab cakes w/fontina cheese on english muffin halves and fresh potato "chips" do not a good, economical WW lunch make. :sad: I am planning on salad for dinner, if anything. I am still feeling very, very full and sluggish. UGH!

Mac n cheese with sausage for dinner tonight. Play practice and some kid sitting.

No junk food toDAY!! :cool1:
Good water!
No fast food!

Day 2 DONE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter