100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRC

DVC Member since 2007 (SSR, VB, and HH)
100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

I have 100 points for rent (not transfer) that are good for reservations thru 1/31/18.
(Should you need more points to complete your reservation, I am open to borrowing some points
from next year's allocation to make the reservation.)

I can make a reservation at ANY DVC RESORT that has availability thru 1/31/18.

If interested, I will need the following information:
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- DVC Resort choice
- Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) (Only 4 persons are allowed in a Studio
reservation + an infant.)

I will check availability and send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

If you wish to proceed, I will then need the following additional information:
- Full names of all guests (and number and ages of any children that will be in the party)
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- E-mail address

*Also indicate if anyone has a special occasion (birthday/anniversary/etc.) that you would
like to note on the reservation as well as any special requests (near elevator, top floor,
near a pool, etc.) Requests might not be honored but it’s important for it be on the
reservation.

I can set up Magical Express and the Disney Dining Plan for you as well.

I prefer that you pay via Paypal and ask that you pay their 2.9% fee. (You can save the fee
if you use the "PayPal me" service. Other options such as certified check, etc. are
negotiable.)

Once the reservation has been made, a copy of the confirmation will be emailed to you. You
can then set up MyDisneyExperience with the confirmation number.

Contact me at rrc-dvc@carolina.rr.com

Thanks!
Randy

(P.S. Upon request, I can provide references from previous renters if you are interested in
proceeding with renting points from me.)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for points for any open resorts 10/22/17 - 10/27/17. 1st choice is Old Key West studio , Saratoga Springs studio any view, will consider any other resorts. 2 adults.

Hello, I am looking for Sept 11-13, 2017 Studio in AKL 3 adults. Also looking for next year, if you're looking to sell points too. May 29-June 1, 2018 for Grand Californian Grand Villa.
Thanks again.

Hello, I'm looking for points for any open resorts 10/22/17 - 10/27/17. 1st choice is Old Key West studio , Saratoga Springs studio any view, will consider any other resorts. 2 adults.
Hey Teri, unfortunately there is no availability at any resort for that week for a studio or 1BR. Thanks for your interest!

Hello, I am looking for Sept 11-13, 2017 Studio in AKL 3 adults. Also looking for next year, if you're looking to sell points too. May 29-June 1, 2018 for Grand Californian Grand Villa.
Thanks again.
Sorry but AKL studio is not available for your dates. As for next year, I do have points, but I can only book 7 months out since I do not own points at GC.

I'm looking for studio 11/2-11/6. OKW or SSR. Will consider others as well!

Hi. I'm looking to see if there is availability Jan 1 through 5 (5 nights) for a studio at BWV. Thx.

Hello! Looking for Poly or Bay Lake Tower standard, lake or theme park view studio (Poly is first choice) from 1/20-1/24. Thanks!

Hello! Looking for Poly or Bay Lake Tower standard, lake or theme park view studio (Poly is first choice) from 1/20-1/24. Thanks!
Hey....SSR is the only studio available for these dates.

Looking for studio or 1 BR 11/25 through 12/1. Studio is probably preferable over 1 BR as exact travel party hasn't been finalized.
Boardwalk or AK first choice but we aren't picky and would consider any!

Looking for studio or 1 BR 11/25 through 12/1. Studio is probably preferable over 1 BR as exact travel party hasn't been finalized.
Boardwalk or AK first choice but we aren't picky and would consider any!
The only thing available for all nights is a 1BR at SSR. 161 points. Email me at rrc-dvc@carolina.rr.com if you would like to proceed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter