100 pound clippie?

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 2lbs! No big deal you might say! :D But that 2lbs puts me at 100 POUNDS gone forever :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc So I am now able to claim my 100lb clippie :hyper: The only problem is I can't find it :confused: So if anybody can please let me know where that 100lb clippie is hiding, I would be very grateful ::yes::

TIA
Catherine

WOW! Congrats that is super neat! I'm sure they'll be adding one soon for you and hopefully one day I'll be there too... :bounce:

Catherine, I don't know about the clippie but.....

:jumping1: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :jumping1:

You have been and continue to be such an inspiration!! Have you planned a reward to celebrate your accomplishment???

I saw all the clippies in a post so they are here somewhere. Congratulations! You go get it girl 'cuz you deserve it!

100 pounds gone forever is just an awesome acccomplishment! You musts be so proud. Now go out and celebrate!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATS - this is a monumental event - we are all so proud - you give me inspiration to always stay the course!

Again
Congratulations
:jumping1:

Sue

:earseek: That is terrific!! I know that took amazing dedication!

That clipart is just <i>gorgeous</i> and so are <i>you</i>! I'm so happy and proud for you, you are a true WISH success.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter