100 pounds for Disney!

MinaFemme

Mouseketeer
So, we booked out trip to WDW for the week of Halloween, and my goal is to lose 100 pounds for Disney World!

I am not going to try any crazy diets or fads, just plan on eating healthier, exercise more often and keep my motivation up through this long winter. :cheer2:

Here's my blog about my journey,

Anyone else trying to lose 100 for Disney? :yay:

Good luck! Reading your blog and adding it to my favorites! I like that you are not going to be obsessing or stressing over this, you can do it! :yay:

Not losing 100, but I'd like to lose 15-20 before our trip in May. :)

Thank you so much for the support, Snow White!! I really appreciate it, and I know you can get to your goal as well!

I'm actually excited for this new start. :banana:

Thats a wonderful goal! Just be smart about it and I'm sure you'll be able to do it!!

We are going in November and I would like to lose 50-60 lbs by then. It seems so daunting. Good luck.

Thank you for the encouragement! I know I will need it to make it to my goal, but I will have you all to thank once I do!

I don't have a weight loss blog, but if you ever want to discuss anything (or just have a motivational friend!), feel free to PM me! :goodvibes I'm pretty passionate about fitness and health in general, even though I'm still learning a lot.

Also, my name is Kayla. I just commented on the recent post on your blog. So, that is me! :)

I just want to wish you good luck and all the best. I am also trying to lose some weight, just take it day by day. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you both so much for cheering me on! And thanks for your comment Kayla, you are very sweet! :cheer2:

Just wandered onto this board and saw your post! I would definitely love to lose 100 before our trip in July, but I am working on losing 60 (a more realistic goal for me given my time frame). I lost a total of 100 over the course of 14 months, meeting that goal in July 2009. Have since gained back A LOT of that weight :scared1: But I am super motivated! Good luck to us both :goodvibes

Just wandered onto this board and saw your post! I would definitely love to lose 100 before our trip in July, but I am working on losing 60 (a more realistic goal for me given my time frame). I lost a total of 100 over the course of 14 months, meeting that goal in July 2009. Have since gained back A LOT of that weight :scared1: But I am super motivated! Good luck to us both :goodvibes

Thank you very much for the encouragement! I believe you can do it, you've done it before, so you have it in you sweetie!! Good luck!

I'm 9 days in, 7 pounds down, 93 to go! :banana:

Thank you very much for the encouragement! I believe you can do it, you've done it before, so you have it in you sweetie!! Good luck!

I'm 9 days in, 7 pounds down, 93 to go! :banana:

GREAT job!!! I am following these posts for support, too, if you don't mind. I love reading about other people's successes......it motivates me. I am looking to lose 50lbs by mid-October for our trip:yay:

We CAN do it!!:cheer2:

GREAT job!!! I am following these posts for support, too, if you don't mind. I love reading about other people's successes......it motivates me. I am looking to lose 50lbs by mid-October for our trip:yay:

We CAN do it!!:cheer2:

Thank you so much!! And absolutely you can follow along, and I am here if you need any encouragement and support as well! You can totally do it!!

Like one of my favorite quotes says: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"…you just have to take that first step! Once you do, just keep going!

We can do this! :yay:

Tuesday will make three weeks since I started this thread and my blog, and I feel awesome. I've lost 8.5 pounds so far, and I've been exercising every day! I've actually decided not to weigh myself again until March 1st, because I've decided to put my all into focusing on my fitness level and the size of my clothes rather than the number the scale is giving me each day. It is a huge challenge not to weigh myself each day like I have been, but I have a feeling it will be a big motivator to me.

I love all of the changes I have been making, and I want to incorporate all of them into my life for the rest of my life!

Good luck on your journey! Just read some of your entries on your battle and I have to say the scale is the hardest thing to deny. It's our biggest enemy at times because I can honestly tell you there's been days I'd weigh myself and feel utterly defeated because the number was going up. I knew inside it was probably due to muscle growth because my clothing fit looser. But still, it would totally kill my mood.

Good luck again. :cheer2:

Ladies, thank you for the encouragement!! It's very much appreciated! :)

It HAS been hard to stay away from the scale. Sometimes it takes everything in me to not step on it. That is all the more reason why I need to challenge myself, because I don't want the numbers to define everything I am doing. Of course, losing this weight is one of the most important parts of this journey, but I want to focus more on how my clothes feel because that is a major indicator of my progress!

Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans what have always been snug on me. They were so much bigger on me! Woot-woot!

Thank you so much Cara! I will check out your blog now, look forward to following along! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter