100 pounds for Disney!

I just added your blog to my google reader! I'm excited to read about your journey - I'd like to loose 2-3 sizes by my June trip (but I have about 80 to loose in total)!

:yay: Wow, great goal and progress so far. :banana:
I have about 150 lbs I want to lose, and my reward is going to be a trip to disney!

Hi -

I just stumbled on this thread and will be checking out your blog tonight (while I watch Chopped - I've got to stay away from The Food Network, it always makes me hungry ;)).

I've toyed with the idea of blogging my weight-loss journey, but I always chicken out. I'm not sure I want to "put it all out there" - although that might be exactly what I need for motivation.

- Laura

Thank you all so much for the support and comments!!! I really do appreciate each and every one!

I am 5 weeks in and have lost 18 pounds! I think one thing that helps it to focus on where I want to be, not where I am today. Sure it will be a while before I reach my goal, but the time is going to pass anyway – why not make it count? When I leave for my trip 10/27, I am going to be so happy I started all of this on 1/17.

It’s never too late to start, or too late to make a difference! Even if your trip is coming up soon, if you start getting into better shape, you will feel so much better!

You can do it! If you need support, I am here! If you have a blog, let me know and I will follow yours! :yay:

Well, I am a quarter of the way there! As of this morning, I've lost 26 pounds, 74 more to go. I'm actually down 30 pounds since 1/1, but I didn't fully start until 1/17, so I'm going by that weight on my blog.

If you are starting out on your path to losing weight and getting healthy, just take it one day at a time and you will get to your goal. Plan out your meals ahead of time, drink a lot of water, and start exercising. It may seem hard in the beginning, but it will get easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter