100 pts. for rent--by Sept. 30th 2012 @ 10.00 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi I have 100 points available to rent at $10.00 per pt. Must be used by Sept. 30th, 2012. I have rented before in the past and have had no problems. I require 1/2 payment through paypal at reservation after I give you the confirmation number and remaining payment 45 days out. I always think we can make the trip and then something comes up. lol
Thanks!:goodvibes

Hello.

Looking for 2 nights, Friday August 3 and Saturday August 4. Bay Lake Towers if available. If not, could you please let me know what is available? 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom. Needs to sleep 5. 2 Adults and 3 children (ages 6, 5, and 3). Thanks for the help.

I sent you a pm...looking for a value studio at AKL for 9/24. 2 adults 2 children can send payment immediately. Thank you

Looking for 2 Bedroom at Saratoga Springs, 21 and 22 September. Also a DVC member, let me know if you can help. Thanks

Hi! Looking for 1 night at Beach Club either Sat Sept 8th or Sat, Sept. 15th for 2 adults, 3 children 17, 7 and 5. We would also consider AK Jambo if Beach Club is not available. Thank you for checking!

Kris,

won't let me send PM.

Answer to your question is Yes,
2 Adults and 3 Kids (16, 14, and 11)

Send PM with an email and I can privately respond. Let me know if you need my DVC member number for reservation.

Thanks,

Roy

Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 8/15-8/22 studio for 2 Adult 2 Children both 8 yrs.
Thanks!

will not let me PM you until you clear some space from your pm box. See earlier posts for response to your question.

Thanks,

Roy

Looking for a studio, 2-4 night stay, starting on Thursday August 23rd, any DVC, have Paypal, will do a split stay, have rented many times from owners and can provide references if needed, will pm my contact information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter