100 SSR Remaining @ $15/point use by Dec 1, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you book a 2 bedroom at Saratoga or Old Key WEst for December 12-14, 2020
Same to you..
These points expire Dec 1, 2020. I may have points to rent next year but haven't figured out plans as of yet so I am not renting them at this point.

Fwiw, there is availability.

My wife and i are looking at AKV for the dates July 7, 2020 - July 12, 2020. One bedroom if possible. Thanks

My wife and i are looking at AKV for the dates July 7, 2020 - July 12, 2020. One bedroom if possible. Thanks
There is a 1 bedroom standard at Jambo, and both a savanna view and standard view at Kidani.

Get to 10 posts and send me a PM to book.

Hello, looking for AKL Savanna View Studio, dates of 11/14-11/22. Do you still have points available (I believe 134 is needed) and if so, could you check on availability?

Hello, looking for AKL Savanna View Studio, dates of 11/14-11/22. Do you still have points available (I believe 134 is needed) and if so, could you check on availability?
There is no availability in any AKL studio. All of DVC studios are effectively booked for that time outside a random night here and there.

Anything available Nov 16- Nov 19 2020? Any location is good but would prefer boardwalk if available. Studio standard is fine.

Hello, I am a DVC member needing to rent some points. I am looking at BWV I bedroom Garden/Pool View for Nov. 21-25 (4N). This would be 121 points. Two people, adult (self) and 17 year old son. Do you have any points available? Thank you.

Hello, I am a DVC member needing to rent some points. I am looking at BWV I bedroom Garden/Pool View for Nov. 21-25 (4N). This would be 121 points. Two people, adult (self) and 17 year old son. Do you have any points available? Thank you.
I have a couple people I am talking with ahead of you. I cannot book until tomorrow anyways. Get to 10 posts and send me a PM.

No availability... you have to book with someone who owns there pretty much 10 months or earlier to ever get a reservation.
Ya I hear it’s tough. I haven’t seen anyone with that as there home resort yet but I’m still brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter