$1000 per night

Ok, I figured out how to price out 2 interior rooms...$900 cheaper than 1 veranda. Wow, now it seems much more do-able. Just need to decide when!!

I never thought about it before in terms of 'per night'....we are going for 4 nights (2A/1C) and are paying 2400....so 600/night I guess so 200/pp/pn. Your group is 5 people right? So about 200pp/pn----same as mine just less people in my group.

Our 7 night western Caribbean on the Magic for early April is costing us $4520 including tips and transfers. That for my family of 4 (2A and 2C 6 and 2).
We used our OBC and booked 18 months out.
It ends up being $645/night. Not too bad considering we'd be paying around $200/night at a hotel anywhere else we'd probably stay. Add in food cost and entertainment for those 7 day... not too shabby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter