1000+ points for rent, Poly, BLT, AKV, BWV, SSR, Vero, $18.50-$22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC

1000+ points for rent: BLT, BWV, SSR, OKW $18.50-$21.50

Hello Disney Friends!

I have the following points available to rent:

146 BWV Sept 2023 $21.50 (prefer one reservation to take all 146 points, can borrow a few more if necessary)

100 BLT Sept 2023 $21.50 (prefer one reservation that uses all 100 points, can borrow a few more if necessary)

300 June 2024 SSR $18.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24)

300 June 2024 BLT $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24)

230 Aug 2024 OKW $18.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 8/1/24)

350 Sept 2024 BLT $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 9/1/24)

150 Sept 2024 BWV $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 9/1/24)

This is a great opportunity to grab some of those hard-to-get reservations during the 7-11 month owner priority booking window.

Please note: Reservations that use at least 150 points will be given priority. Smaller reservations may be accommodated later if I have remaining points.
Additional $1 per point for reservations less than 100 points

These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months before check in date and at other DVC resorts up to 7 months before check in date.

I've been an owner since 2009 and have rented out many times over the years. I'm happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. I use a rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection. Payment and cancellation plans are available.

For those who are new to renting, this is the basic process- Please search for “DVC availability tools” and use one of the availability tools to see if your dates and preferred resorts are likely to be available. This will also show you how many points different dates use so you can calculate the total cost of different weeks you’re considering. Info isn’t real time, but it will give you a good idea of what is available. If it looks like your dates are available, please PM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view and any questions you might have. After all of your questions are answered and you’re ready to move forward, I’ll send you a rental agreement to sign and then make the reservation in your name. I’ll then send you your confirmation number, and you’ll pull up the reservation and confirm that everything is correct. After all of that is completed, then payment is made via Venmo or Zelle.

Let's plan a magical vacation that your family will never forget!

1000+ points for rent: BLT, BWV, SSR, OKW $18.50-$21.50

Hello Disney Friends!

I have the following points available to rent:

146 BWV Sept 2023 $21.50 (prefer one reservation to take all 146 points, can borrow a few more if necessary)

100 BLT Sept 2023 $21.50 (prefer one reservation that uses all 100 points, can borrow a few more if necessary)

300 June 2024 SSR $18.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24)

300 June 2024 BLT $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24)

230 Aug 2024 OKW $18.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 8/1/24)

350 Sept 2024 BLT $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 9/1/24)

150 Sept 2024 BWV $21.50 (good for reservations starting on or after 9/1/24)

This is a great opportunity to grab some of those hard-to-get reservations during the 7-11 month owner priority booking window.

Please note: Reservations that use at least 150 points will be given priority. Smaller reservations may be accommodated later if I have remaining points.
Additional $1 per point for reservations less than 100 points

These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months before check in date and at other DVC resorts up to 7 months before check in date.

I've been an owner since 2009 and have rented out many times over the years. I'm happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. I use a rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection. Payment and cancellation plans are available.

For those who are new to renting, this is the basic process- Please search for “DVC availability tools” and use one of the availability tools to see if your dates and preferred resorts are likely to be available. This will also show you how many points different dates use so you can calculate the total cost of different weeks you’re considering. Info isn’t real time, but it will give you a good idea of what is available. If it looks like your dates are available, please PM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view and any questions you might have. After all of your questions are answered and you’re ready to move forward, I’ll send you a rental agreement to sign and then make the reservation in your name. I’ll then send you your confirmation number, and you’ll pull up the reservation and confirm that everything is correct. After all of that is completed, then payment is made via Venmo or Zelle.

Let's plan a magical vacation that your family will never forget!
Do you have VB available?

Do you have VB available?
Hi there! It depends on when you are looking to go to Vero. Please PM me your preferred dates, and I'll check to see if I have points that can be used for Vero at that time. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there! It depends on when you are looking to go to Vero. Please PM me your preferred dates, and I'll check to see if I have points that can be used for Vero at that time. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
I’m looking for VB points for a transfer

Hi, do you have any availability in December? I can be somewhat flexible with my dates.

Hi, do you have any availability in December? I can be somewhat flexible with my dates.
Hi there! What size room are you looking for and how many days? I'm happy to check availability and let you know. I'll also send you a PM.

Aug 16th - Aug 30th, AK Deluxe Studio, Savannah View, 2 adults/0 Kids
Hey there, so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Eating too much Thanksgiving turkey kept me preoccupied! Unfortunately, I don't have enough AKV priority booking points for a 2 week stay in Aug. Sorry I can't help with that particular reservation. If you're interested in OKW, SSR, or BLT, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter