• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1000+ points for rent, Poly, BLT, AKV, SSR, Vero, $18.50-$21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
I have the following points available to rent:
200 Poly Dec 2023 $21 per point (tentatively taken)
140 AKV Dec 2022 $18.50 per point
148 BLT June 2023 UY $19.50 per point
200 SSR June 2023 UY $18.50 per point
200 SSR Sept 2023 UY $18.50 per point
500 Vero Dec 2023 UY, $18.50 per point

Please note: Reservations that use at least 150 points will be given priority. Smaller reservations may be accommodated later if I have remaining points.

These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months ahead and at all other DVC resorts up to 7 months ahead.

I've been an owner since 2009 and have rented out many times over the years. I'm happy to check availability for you, walk you through the process, and answer any questions you might have. I use a rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection. Optional cancellation plan and payment plan available.

Let's plan a magical vacation that your family will never forget!

Last edited:
Hi! Interested in the Polynesian 1/17-1/21/24 Lake Studio.

I know that’s not over 150 points, so I understand it’s not the priority. Thanks for the consideration anyway!

Last edited:
Hi Emily’s mom
Have interest in nov 18 2023 to Nov 25 2023 at the poly.

Would be for myself, wife, 22 year old son, 15 year anniversary old daughter. So a 1 bedroom with 2 queens and a pull outs good.

Trying to gain some appreciation for points needed/cost.

Many years ago we did a point rental, but has been a long time…

Pm me and let me know if availability exist.

Thanks
-jason

Hi Emily’s mom
Have interest in nov 18 2023 to Nov 25 2023 at the poly.

Would be for myself, wife, 22 year old son, 15 year anniversary old daughter. So a 1 bedroom with 2 queens and a pull outs good.

Trying to gain some appreciation for points needed/cost.

Many years ago we did a point rental, but has been a long time…

Pm me and let me know if availability exist.

Thanks
-jason
Hi there! There are no 1BR units at Poly (yet! They are being built).
There is a lake view studio available for check in 11/19 for 7 nights for 193 points. (The night of 11/18 is not available). 6 nights checking in on 11/19 would be 163 points. Please let me know if an 11/19 check in would work for you. Happy to answer any other questions. Please feel free to PM me.

Hi there! There are no 1BR units at Poly (yet! They are being built).
There is a lake view studio available for check in 11/19 for 7 nights for 193 points. (The night of 11/18 is not available). 6 nights checking in on 11/19 would be 163 points. Please let me know if an 11/19 check in would work for you. Happy to answer any other questions. Please feel free to PM me.
Hi Emily,

(Thanks for response too)

First feeling a bit foolish as I’m trying to figure out how to dm/pm. Perhaps my account is not old enough to send yet…

I will speak to the wife on the dates.

Does the studios have 2 queens and a pull out to accommodate 4?

guessing we could also do the 19-25 as a option too. Being we are driving from Myrtle beach wife may want to give my daughter a recoup day :)

Hi Emily,

(Thanks for response too)

First feeling a bit foolish as I’m trying to figure out how to dm/pm. Perhaps my account is not old enough to send yet…

I will speak to the wife on the dates.

Does the studios have 2 queens and a pull out to accommodate 4?

guessing we could also do the 19-25 as a option too. Being we are driving from Myrtle beach wife may want to give my daughter a recoup day :)
Hi Jason,
Poly studios have 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size pull-down bed, 1 single pull-down bed
They sleeps Up to 5 people.

p.s. No worries, here is a link to how to use the messaging system.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Looking for 10/2-10/5, 1 BR (possibly open to 2 BR depending on price), prefer BLT. 3 adults, 1 infant <1.

Looking for 10/2-10/5, 1 BR (possibly open to 2 BR depending on price), prefer BLT. 3 adults, 1 infant <1.
Hello there! Just confirming- check out on 10/5 or 10/6? There is a 1BR lake view available for check in 10/2 and check out on 10/6. There is a 2BR LV available for check in on 10/2 and check out on 10/5. I'll DM you as well.

Hi - do you have any points available for 10/15-10/23 at Grand Floridian for 2 adults and 2 children (3YO)? No room preference, standard is fine.

Hi - do you have any points available for 10/15-10/23 at Grand Floridian for 2 adults and 2 children (3YO)? No room preference, standard is fine.
Hi there. Unfortunately there is no availability at Grand Floridian for that week. The only availability in a studio is at Saratoga springs. There is also availability in a one bedroom at Saratoga springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani, and Old Key West if any of those might work for you. Please feel free to PM me. Hope I can help.

Hi.... Looking for a studio at the Poly 9/4-9/5/23 must be accessible with roll-in shower. Let me know if there is any availability

Hi.... Looking for a studio at the Poly 9/4-9/5/23 must be accessible with roll-in shower. Let me know if there is any av

I have the following points available to rent:
200 Poly Dec 2023 $21 per point (tentatively taken)
140 AKV Dec 2022 $18.50 per point
148 BLT June 2023 UY $19.50 per point
200 SSR June 2023 UY $18.50 per point
200 SSR Sept 2023 UY $18.50 per point
500 Vero Dec 2023 UY, $18.50 per point

Please note: Reservations that use at least 150 points will be given priority. Smaller reservations may be accommodated later if I have remaining points.

These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months ahead and at all other DVC resorts up to 7 months ahead.

I've been an owner since 2009 and have rented out many times over the years. I'm happy to check availability for you, walk you through the process, and answer any questions you might have. I use a rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection. Optional cancellation plan and payment plan available.

Let's plan a magical vacation that your family will never forget!
Points status updated above

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter