100th day of school

gvillemama

Mouseketeer
My son's 100th day of school will be at the end of January. His teachers set home a note at Christmas break for us to be thinking about what will be on his shirt. Apparently they put 100 of something on their shirts and wear it on this day. Has anyone had any experience with this and/or does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about buying basketball buttons and sewing them on his shirt but am afraid that will end up getting pricey.

Thanks!!

My son's 100th day of school will be at the end of January. His teachers set home a note at Christmas break for us to be thinking about what will be on his shirt. Apparently they put 100 of something on their shirts and wear it on this day. Has anyone had any experience with this and/or does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about buying basketball buttons and sewing them on his shirt but am afraid that will end up getting pricey.

Thanks!!

Love this image...
pixar-scales-full.jpg

What do you think of reworking it as a shirt idea?
:goodvibes

I have no such experience but you can use honey beans for that on your sons shirt or you can also use grass stickers that look very nice........

Here's all the sources I've found:

Best Wishes in whichever way you chose to go with this project!

Not dis related but I teach K and one of the cutest I've ever gotten was 2 years ago.

A little boy in my class had a 100 eyed alien/monster (not really sure which).

It was so cute the mom got 100 of the wiggle eyes. They were in different sizes just like an assorted bag. The largest ones were his actual 4 eyes. Then the smaller ones made the outline of its body (think round like Mike from Monsters, Inc) then she had medium sized ones that outlined the feet and made like tentacles on the top of its head. It really turned out to be the most adorable thing.

Thank you all so much! Love the monster idea...very creative. :-)

Not sure which way I will go but I'll share my finished product once it's done!

We had the same project last year for DS2 and we used Legos. I just glued them on with e6000 (or something comparable, it slips me what exactly I used at the moment). Glued on the front, back, and arms. I used a generic set we had, but I'm sure you could find them at the dollar store or even a garage sale perhaps.

Too cute! I stapled my DD's shirt with a 100 staples when she did this. I'll have to remember these when my younger DD hits Kindergarten.

Here is one I made-
t-shirt transfer then give the kids fabric crayons or markers to add 100 crayons or markers to the t-shirt.
They turn out very colorful

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter