104 Points Available for RENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorileer

Mouseketeer
We have 104 points available for rent. Use year ends Nov. 30, 2003. Our home is Old Key West, but points can be used anywhere! $10 per point!!

We arrive at Disney November 27 and staying thru Dec 3. We were looking at Old Key West, but the point percentage is pretty high. How much are you wanting for your points? And if they expire Nov 30 the most we could use is 59. Are you willing to divide?

I can bank these points into next year if necessary, so I can probably do the whole res. Do you need me to check availability or have you already done that? I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "the point percentage is high"?

If we would change the dates for our trip to a Sunday thru Thursday we would not need as many points. (Point Percentage)

I can check availability because I may still change the dates of travel to Nov 30 thru Dec 5.

How much are you wanting for the points?

Can not change our plane tickets without a "BIG" fee. So we will be comming Nov 27 thru Dec 3.

once again, completely novice at all of this but wondering about renting your points, am going for a long weekend September 18 through 21; i see that someone is already interested but may need to split; maybe i could use the others; let me know; gotta get back to work

Lorileer:

I am also interested in possibly splitting points if you would like to
do that. I am in need of 36 points for a 3 night stay
in WL in a studio, for Nov. 23, 24, 25.

If you would like to do this, can you let me know if there is any
availability for those dates at that location?

Thanks!

celebrate life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter